9 girls, 10 guys during LDW - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

9 girls, 10 guys during LDW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 9 girls, 10 guys during LDW

    Hi! We're going to vegas on Aug 30 to Sept 3 with 9 girls and 10 guys. Since we have such a large group and it's during ldw, I was wondering if we would need to get packages or go through host for the clubs.

  • #2
    You can work through a host. If you haven't booked rooms already checkout the "Resorts" section for the booking for large groups thread. I posted some ways to save some money with large groups there. You looking to do bottle service and cabanas?
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

    Nightclub Floorplans

    Nightclub Menus

    Comment


    • #3
      I suggest presales or weekend wristbands to any of the top clubs unless you plan on doing bottle service. We will most likely not have open guestlists during this weekend.

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X