Whats everyone listening to ? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Whats everyone listening to ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    I've been searching for Vegas songs (doesn't necessarily have to be Vegas themed).

    I just want to compile the best songs that sound like Vegas and give the mood of Vegas (if that makes any sense). It can be old, new, whatever.

    For example,

    Frank Sinatra - Luck be a lady tonight

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiYaXzByCi0
    For some reason, The Killers' whole album "Day & Age" always gets me in a Vegas mood [maybe cause they're from Vegas, eh?]

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by blibblab View Post
      For some reason, The Killers' whole album "Day & Age" always gets me in a Vegas mood [maybe cause they're from Vegas, eh?]
      +1 for Killers. Hot Fuss too though - esp Mr Brightside
      Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

      And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
      http://www.facebook.com/britishV

      Comment


      • #63
        bumping it back into play

        Wolfmother New Moon Rising...just can't get it out of my head this a.m.
        LAUGHTER WHEN A SMILE HAS AN ORGASM.

        Comment


        • #64
          let me try and introduce some australian bands to you all, that you might not get a chance to hear otherwise

          some hip hop
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an5DUidJpWY[/ame]

          some dance music
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1ufW2INWmM[/ame]

          some chilled jack Johnson/ surfy stuff
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHgMxkdIz4[/ame]

          finally, MY ULTIMATE VEGAS SONG (aussie punk/rock) for me anyways, the title speaks for itself really
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXyplMT2dWI[/ame]
          Last edited by joelDOWNUNDER; 04-05-2010, 04:22 AM.
          Looks like I'm coming back in SEPT '13!!

          hit us up on facebook or my twitter

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X