Any good Latin clubs in Vegas? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Any good Latin clubs in Vegas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good Latin clubs in Vegas?

Or nights? Someplace to do some traditional dancing (I had a class in college... Either that or Judo and Judo was full!). I liked the discotheques when I went out to Montreal a couple years back, so was wondering if there were any similiar ones in LV?

rio las vegas, club en fuego
    Appreciate Vegas
    Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
      rio las vegas, club en fuego
      This club was chill, kinda crazy but chill. i would consider taking something to alter my mind due to their random ass shows they do. If you've been there before you know what im talking about

Comment

Unfortunately due to a nasty Chapter 11 filing, NDs Fuego had to shut down operations. I would like to see a PROPER off strip latin club open up though. Would freaking kill it if they do it right, same way that Stoneys has done so well!
        We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Comment

I thought there was...

something at the Gold Coast or Wild West last year? Is that still around?

When I was there in July 2007, I knew some guys that wanted to check it out, but when they got there, they told me that there were armed security or police walking around the place...
          FO SHO.
          Originally posted by redbullvodka
          you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
          Originally posted by kimball
          You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tonyyarddog2
            Reply to EDC Weekend (5/16 - 5/19)
            tonyyarddog2
            Have a group of 4 looking to get a table at LIV Thurs (5/16) of EDC week (Dom Dolla X John Summit) 2 couples rn?looking for a few more to join to get...
            05-09-2024, 04:25 PM
          • Teenagentec
            Reply to December Trip - Pool Party/Day Club
            Teenagentec
            Your December trip sounds like it's going to be a blast! I totally get wanting to make the most of your time in Miami, even if it's not scorching hot...
            05-09-2024, 07:15 AM
          • artedm
            Reply to Memorial Day May 27
            artedm
            monday may 27
            greg lopez - tao beach
            amiri paul- matquee day
            dj shift- wet republic
            murphu kennedy- liquid
            jt - dayligh...
            05-09-2024, 06:50 AM
          Working...