Spa Recommendation?? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Spa Recommendation??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spa Recommendation??

I'm going to Vegas with my parents next month for my Dad's bday and I would like to arrange a spa day for my parents. I'm interested in a couples massage somewhere with nice facilities (hot tubs, steam room, sitting areas, etc.). I've narrowed it down to Qua or Canyon Ranch. Anybody have any experience with either of these or any other recommendations that will be helpful?

Canyon Ranch is ridiculous. Unbelievable facilities and you can spend as long as you want in there after your treatment.
    Vegas Trips to-date:
    November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
    March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
    April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
    June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
    June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

Comment

Coming from a person who has been to a lot of Four Seasons and their spas, a good friend of mine has told me the Four Seasons spa in Vegas is the best he has ever been to. So I would go ahead and recommend it based upon that alone.
      June 12-15 2014 Aria
      July 12-14 2013 Venetian
      August 10-12 2012 Palazzo
      July 3-5 2012 Cosmo
      MAyOD 17-20 2012 Cosmo
      June 2011 PH Towers

Comment

cant go wrong with either.. if you go to Qua ask for Toby.. tell em Mikey T sent ya... hes a good buddy..
        Mikey T
        Vegas legend
        Former Doorman of PURE, LAX, Surrender, EBC

New position in Las Vegas PENDING

Socal Networks!
        Facebook.com/MikeyTantalo

Twitter.com/MikeyTantalo

Comment

Cool, thanks for the input!I will def. look into Four Seasons as well. I guess since they are all pretty nice, I will go for the one with the best deal. Good lookin out Mikey T!

Comment

Mikey, how are the spas at WynnCore?

Comment

Just a quick tip about qua is they take spafinder gift cards. So if you can get the gift cards for cheap or free- maybe using your cc points, you can save some cash.

Wynncore spa- Had a lot of hype surrounding it, but I didn't think it was really that amazing. Great spa but not miles above other spas on the strip. Qua is definitely on my list for my next trip.
              Last edited by Countessa; 10-14-2011, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Mandarin!

Comment

Wasn't blown away by Canyon Ranch on our last visit. Heard good things about Sahra Spa at Cosmo, will be checking that out next weekend!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• SpykeYs
                    Reply to Table share for Steve Aoki at Omnia - Friday August 2nd
                    SpykeYs
                    This is sad how this forum is dead compared to the old Jack Colton days. Come on people! Let's plan to meet up Aug 2th for some table share experience!...
                    Today, 05:04 AM
                  • SpykeYs
                    Reply to Table share for Zedd at Omnia - Saturday August 3rd
                    SpykeYs
                    This is sad how this forum is dead compared to the old Jack Colton days. Come on people! Let's plan to meet up Aug 3rd for some table share experience!...
                    Today, 05:04 AM
                  • 12bet1net
                    12bet1net
                    12Bet - nơi kết nối những người chơi c? c?ng sở th?ch v? đam m? với thế giới c? cược v? giải tr?.""
                    Th?ng tin li?n hệ
                    05-17-2024, 02:28 AM
                  Working...
                  X