October 14th-17th - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

October 14th-17th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • October 14th-17th

    Arrive in Vegas on the 14th October, been years since I was there last, going solo this time on way back from a business trip and want to hit it hard but never done Vegas solo so possibly a little apprehensive. Want to do clubs Friday, Saturday and Sunday, willing to share bottle costs for a table if anyone is interested.......Im late 20's Scottish and like to have a good time even without a kilt Staying at the Cosmo so Marquee is on the cards either Friday or Saturday but pretty open, any one have any other suggestions for a good club especially for Sunday night? Anyone else going next weekend??
    Last edited by dougiescot; 10-07-2011, 08:04 PM.

  • #2
    I will be in town from the 13th through the 17th for the 48 Hour Fest and general debauchery and partying. Staying at Mandalay Bay.

    Comment


    • #3
      Ohh, also I am having to go lone wolf this weekend. I'll be checking the site off and on throughout the weekend. Its possible I may be down for splitting bottle service. What's your poison?

      Comment


      • #4
        Superdave my poison is Vodka, sorry about the late reply, already here in Vegas, Pre-Drinking and gonna hit Marque at 10pm

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X