crasy horse 3, sapphire, club paradise, or spearmint rhino?? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

crasy horse 3, sapphire, club paradise, or spearmint rhino??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crasy horse 3, sapphire, club paradise, or spearmint rhino??

Sooo which one is the best? Will be out in vegas for Halloween with 2 friends. I used to always go to Ricks Cabaret and now that it is closed...where should we go...

Looking to simply have a good night

Rhino
    Blackout Artist
    [email protected]

Comment

Crazy Horse 3

Comment

ok so rhino vs crazy horse...pros and cons?

Comment

Everybody knows The Rhino has the best looking women and is always crowded every night. Usually till 8am or so. Con would be it can get too crowded, so finding a place to sit can be difficult. But when that's the case, I just find the Manager and give him a handshake and a table appears. Buying bottles guarantees a table but I don't ever get bottles. Strippers are the biggest bottle whores in Vegas.

There are other stripclubs that are good, but I was go with the sure thing.
          Last edited by dnix; 10-04-2011, 08:18 PM.
          Blackout Artist
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by dnix View Post
            Everybody knows The Rhino has the best looking women and is always crowded every night. Usually till 8am or so. Con would be it can get too crowded, so finding a place to sit can be difficult. But when that's the case, I just find the Manager and give him a handshake and a table appears. Buying bottles guarantees a table but I don't I never get bottles. Strippers are the biggest bottle whores in Vegas.

There are other stripclubs that are good, but I was go with the sure thing.

+1. Rhino all the way.
            Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

Rhino may be #1 but it does get ridiculously over-crowded & Sapphire is definitely #2 & is spacious enough to avoid that problem. I can refer you to someone if necessary & they'll provide free limo to your hotel, no cover & a comped first round if pre-arranged.
              ***** HART
              VIP Services Manager / 9 Group
              Rain, Moon, Ghostbar, Playboy, Ditch, Nove & 9 Steak

FOLLOW ME @*****HartLV
              Receive 10% off any room reservation at Palms or Palms Place by calling 1.866.725.6773 and mention code: 9GBHART
              Swingers quote: "There's nothing wrong with letting the girls know that you're money and that you want to party."

Comment

Originally posted by bhart View Post
                Rhino may be #1 but it does get ridiculously over-crowded & Sapphire is definitely #2 & is spacious enough to avoid that problem. I can refer you to someone if necessary & they'll provide free limo to your hotel, no cover & a comped first round if pre-arranged.
                Ive heard good things about Sapphire, but the night I went (thursday I think), It was dead. About 10 customers and only 2 girls on deck. Luckily, one of them was Hot, and the wife and I said fuck it and proceeded to the champagne room with her. It was my first time at a stripclub in Vegas. We went to the Rhino the next night, and the rest is history.
                Blackout Artist
                [email protected]

Comment

Ive heard good things about Sapphire, but the night I went (thursday I think), It was dead. About 10 customers and only 2 girls on deck. Luckily, one of them was Hot, and the wife and I said fuck it and proceeded to the champagne room with her. It was my first time at a stripclub in Vegas. We went to the Rhino the next night, and the rest is history.
                  Hey I love em all! Nightclubs are expensive to sit down especially with a group of all guys (we get no love) but at the strip-clubs you can sit down for just buying drinks. The catch is they're all willing to take the bet that the ladies will get the $$$$ out of the customer! lol
                  ***** HART
                  VIP Services Manager / 9 Group
                  Rain, Moon, Ghostbar, Playboy, Ditch, Nove & 9 Steak

FOLLOW ME @*****HartLV
                  Receive 10% off any room reservation at Palms or Palms Place by calling 1.866.725.6773 and mention code: 9GBHART
                  Swingers quote: "There's nothing wrong with letting the girls know that you're money and that you want to party."

Comment

Had a comp bottle at CH3 last night with richie (my buddy) and dave (member on here) + 4 others. we had a great time

Comment

Originally posted by Darryll View Post
                      Had a comp bottle at CH3 last night with richie (my buddy) and dave (member on here) + 4 others. we had a great time
                      I want to check out CH3 next time I'm in town. Maybe. Depends on how long the trip is
                      Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

Hottest girls - Sapphire
                        Nicest club - Hustler
                        After hours spot - Crazy Horse III w/ Posh attached
                        Compressed club (like in your hometown) - Club Paradise

Depending on the night there is a valid reason to check out every one of these crazy places. Sunday night football, Monday night football, or even bottles on a Friday night - there are plenty of reasons (.)(.) to go! :-)

Take a $40million makeover and put it all towards a 70,000 sq. ft. club and you get Hustler - with a 2nd floor clear stage and a 3rd floor rooftop view of the strip - this place is unmatched for the value.

Sapphire has club seats that make any NFL stadium fan jealous. The girls are the most smokin' hot in the city of sin.

Crazy Horse 3 has Posh attached. a 200 person after-hours club spot that is so cool it will be where Carmen Electra hangs out on Friday night 10.21.

Club Paradise is like your strip club next door. Seating to the max in a very small spot right across from Hard Rock. Some of the best values in bottle service can be found here too!

True VIP treatment can be found at all of these spots for sure. Thanks for reading!

Comment

Thanks for report. LOL
                          Blackout Artist
                          [email protected]

Comment

Loving the feedback! crazy horse, sapphire or hustler. I am not thinking Hustler next weekend for sure.

check this out

http://www.vegashustlerclub.com/Imag...back-print.png

Comment

Good stuff...haven't been to any of these, but have been to OG a few times over the past few years. Just curious what anyone's take is on OG, especially iPromoteLV's take???

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X