Sep. 22-25 recommendations - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Sep. 22-25 recommendations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sep. 22-25 recommendations

    Staying at the Palms with some friends Sep. 22-25. Here's what we're thinking, would appreciate any input/recommendations.

    Thursday: Just gonna be three guys. Not looking to do bottles. Thinking dinner followed by General Admission at Tao, that or General Admission/guestlist at Tryst.

    Friday: Two girls coming in, so it'll be three guys and two girls. Ditch Friday at the Palms pool during the day, looking to do two bottles at night. Leaning toward Bank right now because I've gotten a Buy 2 Get 1 deal there on a Friday before. Also, there isn't really a bad table there, and I don't know if any other club can get us a dance floor table for a group only buying two bottles.

    Saturday: Another guy is coming in, so four guys and two girls. Watching college football all day, so no pool (yes, I love college football that much). Any idea which clubs could get us a dance floor table for three bottles on a Saturday night? Could any of the Tier 1 clubs get us a dance floor table for 3-4 bottles?

  • #2
    Nick,

    It's a stretch here, on that Thursday I'm getting a B1G1 special at Cathouse with my 2 buddies, and wouldn't mind you and your bro's piggy-backing the bottle service if you have the AOD state of mind.

    Doveshack
    "Alcohol is the cause and solution to many of life's problems" Homer Simpson

    May 2013 - I'm coming back baby!

    Comment


    • #3
      Doveshack,

      Shoot me an email to discuss. [email protected]. Never been to Cathouse, how is it? Can't argue with the B1G1 deal, I just don't know much about how good it is on a Thursday.

      Comment


      • #4
        I sent you an email. Let me know sooner than later if you'd like to piggy back and drink some cheap drinks at a cool spot.
        "Alcohol is the cause and solution to many of life's problems" Homer Simpson

        May 2013 - I'm coming back baby!

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X