2 Crazy People for LDW - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

2 Crazy People for LDW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Crazy People for LDW

Hey everyone,

I've been a lurker for a little while and now with another trip to Vegas approaching, I thought it's time to post!

I'm gonna be in town from Sep. 1-6 (maybe longer if we can make things work) for my best friend Emma's 23rd birthday. Its just the two of us for most of the time, so if you guys feel like partying with 2 crazies in their favorite city, let me know!

Plans are not set in stone yet but we're looking at the following:

Thurs. 9/1: Manufactured Superstars @ Tryst
    Fri: Armin van Buuren @ Marquee
    Sat: Calvin Harris & Afrojack @ Surrender
    Sun: Will.i.am, et al. at XS (?)
    Mon: ? (Martin Solveig @ Marquee?)

Nice dinners and a good pregame before clubbing, and during the day some drinking/gambling/pool/lounging/recovering.

Shoot me a message if you want to meet up!

Cheers,

Robert
    "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." -Oscar Wilde

you should check out the dayclubs. just watch, everyone will be in beach wear when you check in to your hotel and you are going to want to go.
    ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

yea we're gonna try harder to make it this time. last month we wanted to but had too difficult of a time with hangovers/sleeping in :P
      "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
        Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
        ryan850
        good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
        Yesterday, 03:10 PM
      • ryan850
        EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
        ryan850
        Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
        Yesterday, 03:06 PM
      • SpykeYs
        Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
        SpykeYs
        6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
        04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
      Working...
      X