2 girls need to adv. purchase admission for clubs LDW? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

2 girls need to adv. purchase admission for clubs LDW?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 girls need to adv. purchase admission for clubs LDW?

So, my friend and I are going to Vegas LDW for her 30th bday. I know that LDW is crazy, therefore I am curious, should I purchase General Admission for the clubs prior to our trip, or would we be fine getting in the clubs if we show up around 10ish?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

I would do it if I were you.

Comment

I'd recommend to get them too, it's LDW, Any other time probably not. It sucks to get there at 10-11 and have to pay $15 for drinks until the club gets good at 1. (unless you mooch off some handsome mens generosity with their bottle service.)
      Last edited by Brontes_Muse; 08-28-2011, 09:47 PM.

Comment

LDW is probably the only time when girls get rejected at certain places cause of how hectic it gets. I would purchase tickets just to be on the safe side vs waiting, and then not getting in.

Comment

Agree with all the above when dealing with holiday weekends.
          "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Yep it's a holiday buy them vs standing around looking hot for no reason me n my girl bought ours already bc I'm not getting dressed for no reason lol
            LVH June '08
            LVH June '09
            LVH 4thofJuly '10
            Encore EDC '11
            Encore LDW '11
            Vdara MDW '14
            Vdara APR '15

Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

Comment

ok i think im gonna be convinced of buying tickets in advance from now on.

I honestly couldn't keep my eyes open by 2am this Sat. 10pm-2am is already tough enough. Staying awake for ATB's whole set was... just impossible. I mean I love the music and all, but at a certain point I couldn't keep it up. I would've passed the hell out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
                Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                smlaude
                I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
                04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
              • BarrelO
                BarrelO
                I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
                04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
              • ryan850
                ryan850
                good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
              Working...
              X