Cabana Sharing - General Questions - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Cabana Sharing - General Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabana Sharing - General Questions

I see people connecting to share a cabana. Sounds cool. What are the mechanics for that? One person reserves it and then others kick in cash toward the rental? Reminds me of college and whichever frat bro put down his credit card always came out behind on joint ventures. Lol.

you figure out the per person cost upfront, everyone gives you the $ at the beginning... or no cabana for them lol. then you order and close the bill out so everyone is good. of course anyone can order more later if they want and pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by GregW View Post
      you figure out the per person cost upfront, everyone gives you the $ at the beginning... or no cabana for them lol. then you order and close the bill out so everyone is good. of course anyone can order more later if they want and pay for it.
      I hadn't thought to close the bill. That makes sense. How many people typically share on a cabana?

Comment

12 people or so, some places distinguish between cabana and grand cabana (Tao/Drais for example).

Comment

The other suggestion is the everyone pay the person once the cabana is locked in on a cc through paypal or one of those type of accounts instead of waiting day of. We all know how some drop out last minute and there are penalties if you cancel after a certain point.
          Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Every time I've shared a canbana or table we give the money upfront to the person organizing it. We order everything, then he just pays in cash, and has the bottles, food, etc brought out throughout the time we're there. That way when you pay in cash there's no chance someone will order extra and the waitress might mistakenly put it on the credit card.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X