EBC and Drais Hosts - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

EBC and Drais Hosts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EBC and Drais Hosts

    I have tried reaching out to the hosts in the sticky for EBC and Drais with no luck.

    Is there anyone else I can try? Does anyone know the bottle service prices at these two places for this Friday and Saturday?

  • #2
    For Drai's I always use Ivan Bastida 702-884-7980

    Comment


    • #3
      For EBC last June I used Tony Barbato (774) 245-0351
      Last edited by griffon909; 07-14-2015, 09:36 AM.
      Trip # 11:
      Halloween 2015, Encore

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lillypad View Post
        I have tried reaching out to the hosts in the sticky for EBC and Drais with no luck.

        Is there anyone else I can try? Does anyone know the bottle service prices at these two places for this Friday and Saturday?
        Which host? text or email? when did you reach out?
        Blackout Artist
        [email protected]

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X