Pools by days of the week. - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Pools by days of the week.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pools by days of the week.

Default Pools by days of the week.
    I'm headed back to Vegas August 17th - 23rd with my girl. I'm looking for pool recommendations, most likely doing day beds Thurs/Fri. So far this is what I'm looking at...

Mon: (arrival day) MGM Lazy River
    Tues: ?
    Wed: ?
    Thurs: Tao Beach, Drais, Liquid(?)
    Friday: Tao Beach, Drais, Liquid (?)
    Sat:?

Any help is appreciated.

Liquid on Friday has a nice crowd. Not jam packed but when I went a couple of months ago all tables were sold and pool was pretty full.

Comment

10+ pool parties
      encore beach club
      wet republic
      marquee dayclub
      daylight
      foxtail sls
      tao beach
      drais dayclub
      rehab
      palms pool- ditch
      liquid-aria
      venus
      bare
      not to mention hotel pools but big days/big djs are saturday/sunday

Comment

Originally posted by RayDay View Post
        Liquid on Friday has a nice crowd. Not jam packed but when I went a couple of months ago all tables were sold and pool was pretty full.
        how does liquid compare to MDC on Fridays? We are staying at the cosmo and deciding which pool party to do on the Friday. Someone mentioned we could get free entry to MDC so considering going there. however we will go somewhere else if its a mich better party?

Comment

Personally I like Liquid better. Smaller venue vs the big guys. It's all dependent on the dj IMHO with EBC, MDC and such on Fridays. DJ wise if MDC has a solid dj may be a little bigger crowd but nothing vs. the weekend crowds but will still seem "empty" due to the size of the venue.

You can always free entry MDC to see how the vibe is and if it isn't happening just go over to Aria and hit up Liquid.
          Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

I'm also interested in this thread. Looking for a pool party for Friday August 14th and want to make sure it's a good crowd.

Comment

is the cosmo within walking distance to Liquid?

Comment

aria-liquid is next door to cosmo- encore beach club usually has a name dj on fridays
                Originally posted by seanc View Post

Comment

+1 for Liquid on Fri...
                  15 -Vegas July 9 - 13
                  14--Vegas July 10-14
                  13--Vegas July 12-15.

Comment

Originally posted by seanc View Post
                    Yes, very short walk.

Comment

Staying at the Palms in late Aug - Trying to lock in our lineup for Thursday, Friday, Saturday...Value and crowd are most important...Thinking....

Thursday - No idea...Thoughts?
                      Friday - Palms - any idea on cabana $$ here? Should we do Liquid instead? If so $$?
                      Saturday - Grand cabana at MDC

Would like to get EBC in there at some point since it seems to be the go-to for most people...What's the best cabana there and $$? Anything comparable to the grand cabana's at MDC?

Comment

Assuming when you mean late August I will go with the final 2 weekends.

8/22 Kaskade 8/23 Zedd
                        8/29 Zedd 8/30 Kaskade

Both are outstanding draws for EBC and great parties. I've done both MDC & EBC and am more of a fan of EBC personally. I like the layout better and I'm not a cabana fan for pool parties on the weekend.

How many people are going? Cabana may not be necessary for EBC.
                        Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

MDC over Liquid most days. Liquid is fine, but I prefer MDC.
                          Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                          mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                          Late Summer July-August

Comment

I'd only run Liquid if you want an uber chill vibe or you have a big group of friends (girls and guys) and just want to party/dance together. Plus you can usually get some killer deals there.
                            "The man on the top of the mountain didn't fall there"

Go BIG then go HOME

Level 5 - Vegas Fanatic

July 24-26th COY Presents - Return of the King - Recap Video
                            June 18th-21th - Filming EDC
                            November 2014 - COY Presents - Turnt Up
                            July 2014 COY Presents - Vegas like we don't care - Recap Video
                            March 2014COY Presents - GoPro or GoHome - Recap Video

Comment

So far here's my TBD list.

Mon: MGM Lazy River
                              Tues: Gambling/touristy day...Old Vegas.
                              Wed:?
                              Thurs: Tao or MDC
                              Friday: Drais
                              Saturday: Open (waiting to see DJ line ups...leaning toward MDC or EBC)
                              Last edited by Apetro; 07-04-2015, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X