Kaskade EBC in August - Advice? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Kaskade EBC in August - Advice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaskade EBC in August - Advice?

We (three couples) are planning to go to ebc to see Kaskade on a Saturday in August. None of us have been to encore beach club before. I'd love to hear some tips from anyone who has been there. Best spots, couches, lillypads, price estimate, etc.

Thanks!

Do you like to be close to the action or farther away? since your couples, that answer will help us give you the best advice.
    2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

I would say a mix of both. It is always great to have a place to sit, but one that is close enough to the action. Thanks for any info...

Comment

Beach couch hands down followed by lily pads.

Reasoning: Beach couch is a food and beverage minimum while anything in the water is beverages only. You also have easy access to the pool from the couches.
        Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Ok that makes sense, any one have an idea of the F&B minimum on a beach couch during a Saturday when Kaskade is there?

Comment

Kaskade is a major draw so I want to say 2100-2400? The range is crazy, you can score one for 1400$ for say Zedd or TJR, etc but if it's Avicii playing it goes up to 3K in a blink! So it really depends and I wish I could be more help.
            Jake

Comment

Originally posted by inthecity View Post
              Kaskade is a major draw so I want to say 2100-2400? The range is crazy, you can score one for 1400$ for say Zedd or TJR, etc but if it's Avicii playing it goes up to 3K in a blink! So it really depends and I wish I could be more help.
              Yeah, it starts at $2100. That's what Noah quoted me for a beach couch for Kaskade on a Saturday, end of April.

Comment

Originally posted by illinitsai View Post
                Yeah, it starts at $2100. That's what Noah quoted me for a beach couch for Kaskade on a Saturday, end of April.
                I just booked my beach couch for that exact day and was $2100 spend.

Comment

The other scenario for a lower price is getting one of locations on Andreas patio.

Many will argue it is not in the action but it's the same size as the beach couch, has shade and a lower minimum. Most of the time we were hanging at the couch drinking and then walking around the property and such and then going back to hang at the couch.

You get in the pool and locate yourself 20 minutes before the dj comes on, watch and then back to the patio.

Just a thought.
                  Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

kp, that's the other suggestion i was thinking about. Didn't know how close to the action they wanted to be and what kind of budget they were looking at.
                    2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

Thanks for the input! Interested in learning more about the Patio...

Comment

http://www.encorebeachclub.com/360tour/

Select South Side Small Walkway view.

Comment

Why so much love for beach couches but not water couches? Other than water couches being drinks only, why aren't water couches recommended as often as beach couches?

Comment

They're brtter IMO but a fair bit more expensive - so if someone is asking about a beach couch, I don't expect they have the budget for a water couch
                            EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

Originally posted by EastCoast View Post
                              Why so much love for beach couches but not water couches? Other than water couches being drinks only, why aren't water couches recommended as often as beach couches?
                              In my opinion they are the best option if you want to be right in the middle of everything, but as ocam stated, the min for the water couches are significantly higher than beach couches.

For example, Kaskade on a Saturday in late April was $5000 min.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X