Where to go July 16-19 and anyone want to split somewhere? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Where to go July 16-19 and anyone want to split somewhere?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go July 16-19 and anyone want to split somewhere?

It's been a year since I've researched anything to do with Vegas, so I'm just wondering if it's the same scenes at the day clubs this summer. We're 3-4 guys coming from Canada to have a good time, so if anyone wants to split somewhere give me a shout.

We really want to do EBC at night on the Thursday July 16 which is currently listed as "special guest" and a day club either on the Saturday or sunday. We don't want to have to spend a fortune if there is a top headliner, but are willing to spend some money to have a good day.

Contacts and/or price lists for the day clubs would be appreciated too.

Thanks!

Originally posted by eyoussef View Post
    It's been a year since I've researched anything to do with Vegas, so I'm just wondering if it's the same scenes at the day clubs this summer. We're 3-4 guys coming from Canada to have a good time, so if anyone wants to split somewhere give me a shout.

We really want to do EBC at night on the Thursday July 16 which is currently listed as "special guest" and a day club either on the Saturday or sunday. We don't want to have to spend a fortune if there is a top headliner, but are willing to spend some money to have a good day.

Thanks!
    Hey Prash here from Sydney
    About 5 of us are here from Sydney during the same time.
    We were looking for some one to split a Cabana for Wet Republic on Sat the 18th. Calvin Harris is DJ. Its a 6k min spend plus taxes etc.
    Looking for some1 to splitt with.
    Let me know and we might be able to sort something out.
    Prash

Comment

Originally posted by MA51IV View Post
      Hey Prash here from Sydney
      About 5 of us are here from Sydney during the same time.
      We were looking for some one to split a Cabana for Wet Republic on Sat the 18th. Calvin Harris is DJ. Its a 6k min spend plus taxes etc.
      Looking for some1 to splitt with.
      Let me know and we might be able to sort something out.
      Prash
      Hey, I appreciate the offer, but that's a bit more than we were looking to spend. I'm sure you're gonna have a blast though

Comment

No probs have fun

Comment

Originally posted by eyoussef View Post

Thanks!
          Hi! I have a group of 5 girls from San Diego and we plan on being there that weekend! We plan on going to ebc and are on a budget. How much were you looking to spend if you don't mind me asking?
          Normal is OVERrated

July 2014 MGM
          July 2015...

Comment

Usually "special guest" is a good sign if you want to save money. It sounds like it's going to be some super secret amazing person, but often it means they just haven't found someone yet, and it will be one of the less famous resident DJs. There's nothing wrong with that, Encore Beach Club and Surrender pretty much always have great DJs, so I'd think you'll probably luck out with someone pretty good at a very reasonable price.

Comment

Originally posted by iluvlotr View Post
              Hi! I have a group of 5 girls from San Diego and we plan on being there that weekend! We plan on going to ebc and are on a budget. How much were you looking to spend if you don't mind me asking?
              Hey
              It's Prash travelling from Sydney with a few friends. All up about 4 guys.
              This is our itinerary:

Wed 15/7 table at surrender Table
              Fri 17/7 bungalow at Drais Beach Club
              Sat 18/7 either EBC or Wet Republic or MDC (whichever gives us a bang for our buck). EDC diplo is du. Wet Calvin Harris is dj
              Sun 19/7 XS Night Swim Cabana
              Mon 20/7 Monday Marquee Table
              Tuesday 21/7 Yatch Club Bungalow at drais

Now, not sure how long you girls there for but what's ur budget. Maybe you girls could chip in and party with us. Up to u.
              My email if you would like to touch base is [email protected].

Regards
              Prash

Comment

Hey
                This is our itinerary:

Sat 18/7 either EBC or Wet Republic or MDC (whichever gives us a bang for our buck). EDC diplo is du. Wet Calvin Harris is dj

Now, not sure how long you girls there for but what's ur budget. Maybe you girls could chip in and party with us. Up to u.

Regards
                Prash
                Seems like Omnia is missing from your list - maybe try and fit it in somewhere? Same with Hakkasan?
                EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

Hey
                  This is our itinerary:

Regards
                  Prash
                  Hey

I'm talking with my girls about it now. we'll only be there for four days (July 15-19).

Our itinerary is:
                  Wednesday: Surrender
                  Thursday: Drais
                  Friday: Tryst
                  Saturday: EBC and Omnia

Thursday and Friday could be switched up though. I'll let you know what we decide!
                  Normal is OVERrated

July 2014 MGM
                  July 2015...

Comment

Originally posted by iluvlotr View Post
                    Hey

I'm talking with my girls about it now. we'll only be there for four days (July 15-19).

Our itinerary is:
                    Wednesday: Surrender
                    Thursday: Drais
                    Friday: Tryst
                    Saturday: EBC and Omnia

Thursday and Friday could be switched up though. I'll let you know what we decide!

Hey
                    Not a problem. Let us know.
                    Thursday we have no plans but on Friday, it's the Drais beach club during the day.
                    Prash

Comment

Hey
                      Not a problem. Let us know.
                      Thursday we have no plans but on Friday, it's the Drais beach club during the day.
                      Prash
                      How much were you guys planning on spending at drais on Friday?

Comment

I have 4-6 guys coming from Canada July 16-21. No firm plans yet but we are probably doing EBC on Saturday for Diplo. We would be interested in splits at various places throughout the trip.

Comment

A group of guys from Chicago/Indy will also be here from 7/17-7/20. I'll stay up with this thread and will most certainly be interested in splits all days/nights.

Comment

Hi folks
                            Sorry our dates have changed and now we are coming in June
                            Have fun ��

Comment

Interested in a Drai's pool split for 7/20 or 7/21, really low minimums, but we aren't planning on going too crazy, so we're happy to split with others.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X