Tao Beach or MDC? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Tao Beach or MDC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tao Beach or MDC?

    Since EBC is double these venues, I'm left with two top options for 5 guys on a Saturday:

    Tao Beach at a MID-level day bed with Eric DLUX
    Marquee Day Club at a LOW-level day bed with Ashley Wallbridge

    Thoughts on the better option? Given the same level location for either I'm guessing MDC would win out, but not sure if we'll be stuck in a back room day bed given them minimum level daybed.

    Thanks!

  • #2
    There's no such thing as a back room day bed at MDC, unless demand is so high they sell tables inside.

    What were the quotes? Tao Beach doesn't have enough day beds to have separate tiers of mins for them.
    Vegas trips

    Too many to list

    Next Trips
    mAyOD 5/16-5/22
    Late Summer July-August

    Comment


    • #3
      Was quoted for 5 guys:

      - .5-1.5k at Tao.
      - 1k-2k at MDC

      As I understood it, location is determined at point of arrival, which to me says I'll get location based on the min compared to other mins for the day.

      Comment


      • #4
        Actually, it's based on when you arrive relative to the other people on beds. You'll be more likely to get a good spot at 11 than 12:30 or 1.

        I'd do MDC myself.

        That sai there aren't that many daybeds at either pool that it will make too much difference.
        Vegas trips

        Too many to list

        Next Trips
        mAyOD 5/16-5/22
        Late Summer July-August

        Comment


        • #5
          It's a toss up. Tao Beach is a lot smaller than MDC But I've had fun at both.
          15 -Vegas July 9 - 13
          14--Vegas July 10-14
          13--Vegas July 12-15.

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks for the input guys, very much appreciated. I've signed us up for MDC.

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X