Kentucky Derby viewing - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Kentucky Derby viewing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kentucky Derby viewing

    Any chance they will show the "most exciting 2 minutes in sports" on the big screens at the pools?
    I'm picturing people going nuts at WET during the race. Or is that right about the time the DJ's will be going on?
    I think I saw pictures of them showing the World Cup games there, wasn't sure if this was something they would show.

  • #2
    Post time is 6:24 p.m. EST so 3:24 local time
    might be on the tvs in the bar area of wet?

    Comment


    • #3
      I have no idea about whether or not they would do that, but the picture of it in my mind is just hilarious.

      I feel like this is the kind of thing that you're going to have a really hard time getting a definitive, informed answer about. If it's important to you to see it live, you'd probably want to stick with a sportsbook or you could reserve a cabana since those all have TVs in them.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by beerfish View Post
        Any chance they will show the "most exciting 2 minutes in sports" on the big screens at the pools?
        I'm picturing people going nuts at WET during the race. Or is that right about the time the DJ's will be going on?
        I think I saw pictures of them showing the World Cup games there, wasn't sure if this was something they would show.
        No, they wont' on a Saturday, I would find it highly unlikely.
        Isaac Kaz Curry
        Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
        Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
        Facebook: kaztheaviator

        Comment


        • #5
          I know EBC and Marquee show games on tv's the times I've been there. I'm actually going to vegas for March Madness weekend and will prob end up at EBC to catch the early games on that saturday.
          2016 MM, MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider), NYE
          2015 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider Supershow), NYE
          2014 March Madness, MDW, EDC, LDW, Sept (Fight), Sept (Lowrider)
          2013 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider), Dec
          2012 May (Fight), MDW, LDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by scooner View Post
            I know EBC and Marquee show games on tv's the times I've been there. I'm actually going to vegas for March Madness weekend and will prob end up at EBC to catch the early games on that saturday.
            They will have it on at the bars around the TV and cabanas, etc. but I doubt it'll be on the main LED thing.
            Isaac Kaz Curry
            Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
            Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
            Facebook: kaztheaviator

            Comment


            • #7
              They did show the World Cup final on the big screen at EBC.
              The only winning move is not to play.

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              There are no results that meet this criteria.

              Working...
              X