2015 DayClub/Pool Prices - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

2015 DayClub/Pool Prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 DayClub/Pool Prices

Hello everyone,

Just checking to see if anyone has any information on the prices for day clubs/pools? Bottles, food, cabana minimums, etc...

Appreciate any and all information.

Pickel
    Pickel

~~
    May 2015 - Vdara
    May 2014 - Vdara
    May 2013 - Hotel 32
    May 2012 - Aria
    February 2012 - Aria
    April 2011 - Cosmopolitan
    Every December from 2001-2007 at New York New York

That should be available in the next week or so as the venues go through their soft/locals openings.
    Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
    mAyOD 5/16-5/22
    Late Summer July-August

Comment

So far from our inquiries for April the prices pretty much seem unchanged - at least as far as minimum spends go for daybeds, etc.
      Supporting Vegas annually for over a decade.
      Jet(1 Oak), XS, Pure, Bank, Hakkasan, Light, Tryst, Chateau, Haze, Omnia, Marquee, Wet Republic, Liquid, DayLight, Bare, Drais' Beach....so far.
      2015 trips - March 11th to 17th & April 5th to 14th.

Comment

this is thread I wanted to make but didnt. I think I recall a thread similar either last year or the year before with multiple pools and pricing. If anyone has info on locations/mins post it here so we can get some info again
        Recent Trips
        Aug 2011 4-8th
        Aug 2013 23-27

Comment

I inquired about daybed pricing for MDC for both Friday and Saturday 3/27 & 3/28. Daybed minimums were $500 for Friday and $750 for Saturday. Not sure on cabanas and other spots.

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread...

Anyone out there know what pricing would be for group of 8 for Easter Sunday, April 5?

Open to all pool parties, EBC, Marquee, Drais, any others to consider?

Comment

Originally posted by dpolo50 View Post

Anyone out there know what pricing would be for group of 8 for Easter Sunday, April 5?

Wet Republic ?
              EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

Thank you everyone for you responses. I'll wait and hopefully be able to find them online. If anyone finds them and able to put them on the forum, please let me know. Greatly appreciated!
                Pickel

~~
                May 2015 - Vdara
                May 2014 - Vdara
                May 2013 - Hotel 32
                May 2012 - Aria
                February 2012 - Aria

Comment

Originally posted by Dubuque75 View Post
                  Thank you everyone for you responses. I'll wait and hopefully be able to find them online. If anyone finds them and able to put them on the forum, please let me know. Greatly appreciated!
                  The price will vary by weekend (busy, long weekend, fight weekend, major DJ, etc.). Keep in mind for the major dayclubs there are no set rates other than the absolute minimum and it goes up from there based on what they feel they can demand. It's literally based on what they feel they can get for it depending on several factors.

Your best bet is to contact a good host with the dates you are going and get some estimates. If it is too far out and the DJ hasn't been announced yet they will likely give you a range that the price will be in for a specific size of group and type of seatng you want such as daybed, cabana, etc. Posting prices here will just give you a range. Look at the 2014 prices if you want an idea of that range. I'll try to find a link.
                  Jet(1 Oak), XS, Pure, Bank, Hakkasan, Light, Tryst, Chateau, Haze, Omnia, Marquee, Wet Republic, Liquid, DayLight, Bare, Drais' Beach....so far.

Comment

Thanks Whiskey (not the first time in said that before). I'm looking at a Monday at marquee for a grand cabana. Had one last year and my customers loved it. Wanted to do the same this year as well as XS night swim. Looking forward to your info.
                    Pickel

~~
                    May 2015 - Vdara
                    May 2014 - Vdara
                    May 2013 - Hotel 32
                    May 2012 - Aria
                    February 2012 - Aria

Comment

No information on Marquee. You are best to contact a host. You should be able to start negotiating a price now as long as it isn't fight weekend. I'm not sure who the best is for MDC, but somebody here should be able to point you in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by dpolo50 View Post

Drais has pricing listed online for your date which will give you a starting point:

http://www.draisbeachclub.com/book-table/

Hope this helps
                        Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey King View Post
                          No information on Marquee. You are best to contact a host. You should be able to start negotiating a price now as long as it isn't fight weekend. I'm not sure who the best is for MDC, but somebody here should be able to point you in the right direction.
                          Justen Crews or Noah would be good starting point for Marquee.

Comment

Drains helps as well. Staying at Vdara, so Marquee is best bet again. Trying to figure out who I used last year. Wasn't either of the two mentioned.
                            Pickel

~~
                            May 2015 - Vdara
                            May 2014 - Vdara
                            May 2013 - Hotel 32
                            May 2012 - Aria
                            February 2012 - Aria

Comment

Cliff Orr is also a good trusted contact for Marquee. Contact Chris Traer for Drai's pricing, the website is not correct.
                              Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                              mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                              Late Summer July-August

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X