2015 Pool Openings + residents - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

2015 Pool Openings + residents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Pool Openings + residents

Encore Beach Club
    3/6 soft
    4/4 David Guetta
    Arty, Avicii, Cazzette, David Guetta, Diplo, Dillon Francis, DJ Snake, Flosstradamus, Grandtheft, Jermaine Dupri, Kaskade, Laidback Luke, Lil Jon, Major Lazer, Martin Solveig, Manufactured Superstars, Miss Nine, RL Grime, Skrillex, Slander, Tommy Trash, Will Sparks, Wolfgang Gartner, Yellow Claw, TJR, Zedd

Wet Republic
    3/13 soft
    4/11 Calvin Harris
    Above & Beyond, Afrojack, Armin van Buuren, Bingo Players, Calvin Harris, The Chainsmokers, Chuckie, Dada Life, DVBBS, Hardwell, Krewella, Martin Garrix, Nicky Romero, Oliver Heldens, Eva Shaw, Showtek, Steve Aoki, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Tiƫsto, W&W

Foxtail sls
    3/20 soft
    4/25 Steve Angello 4/26 Erick Morillo
    3lau, Borgore, Bynon, Danny Avila, ectwins, edx, Erick Morillo, Fedde legrand, Ferry Corsten, Gareth Emery, Makj, Markus Schulz, Micheal Woods, r3hab, rebecca fiona, Stafford brothers, Zen Freeman, Steve Angello

Marquee Las Vegas
    3/6
    4/4 Alesso

Daylight
    4/17
    4/18 Alesso

Tao beach
    3/12

Rehab
    Paris Hilton, Pauly D, Flux Pavilion, Dee Jay Silver
    3/13
    4/12 DJ Pauly D
    4/25 Paris Hilton DJ Set

Drai's Beach Club
    3/6
    Warren Peace

Bare
    3/12

Liquid
    3/13
    Last edited by artedm; 03-31-2015, 09:11 PM.

Good info, thanks! What about Marquee Dayclub, Tao Beach, Daylight and Drais?

Comment

How is Eva Shaw..I might check her out Sunday the 5th. Does she pack the house?
      I'm eager to see what Marquee dayclub has playing the 4th, with there current lineup I am hoping at least Dash Berlin or BB. I am going to miss Kaskade at MDC
      currently a gimp

Comment

Drai's announced some early DJs and dates. Looks like March 6th opening... DraisBeachClub.com

Shift, Warren Peace, Luke Shay, Savi on the March calendar.

Comment

What abou Beach LiFE? Still nothing on Marquee Dayclub?
          It looks like Wet Republic and Encore Beach Club have taken all the top DJs, while Daylight gets the few remaining ones.

Comment

Originally posted by VHDM View Post
            What abou Beach LiFE? Still nothing on Marquee Dayclub?
            It looks like Wet Republic and Encore Beach Club have taken all the top DJs, while Daylight gets the few remaining ones.
            +1 very interested in MDC as I just switched my reservation to Cosmo in March.

Comment

Originally posted by RayDay View Post
              +1 very interested in MDC as I just switched my reservation to Cosmo in March.
              I only know of Cash Cash on 3/21 at MDC.

Comment

I'm surprised everyone's not opening earlier, it's only been in like the 80s in Feb!!!!! POOL SEASON!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kyd2 View Post
                  I'm surprised everyone's not opening earlier, it's only been in like the 80s in Feb!!!!! POOL SEASON!!!!
                  I was checking Vegas weather today while I sit here at work and outside with wind chill it is in the negative(here in Jersey) and I noticed it was 76 in Vegas today and sunny. I checked the extended for April 2 when I will arrive and it has it as 64 and rain, lol
                  Not that I should take a weather prediction 6 weeks away serious, none the less funny.
                  currently a gimp

Comment

Openings announced for Bare (3/12) and Liquid (3/13). Still no MDC announcements yet, interested for my Cosmo visit coming up...

http://www.vegaschatter.com/story/20...%2C+Bare+Pools

Comment

Marquee 3/6
                      http://marqueelasvegas.com/enhancedc...-15&showroom=0

Openings announced for Bare (3/12) and Liquid (3/13). Still no MDC announcements yet, interested for my Cosmo visit coming up...

Comment

Update on Liquid, I'll try to get more specifics on DJs, etc.. but bigger house names should be involved. Think Light roster, a few of those possibly...(remodel to unveil during the grand opening). More support with Hakkasan involved and I've heard nothing but good things from the managers regarding meetings and some of the advantages with DJs/events/and even bottle presentations. I took the winter off so I'm just now back involved my team and getting reliable info... so here ya go.

- Chairs are going bye bye,
                        - There will be Party Pits on the main pool deck, renovated beds
                        - New daybeds, decor
                        - There will be couches and built ins on all cabanas

Liquid's is actually March 12th, but it's , as of now private party. I'll update as soon as I can if I can get any guests in that day. The first weekend as of now all cabanas are gone. I mean I could push for a high min but can't promise, I think last year I cried and begged and got 1 cabana...

http://newsroom.aria.com/aria/latest...arch-12-14.htm
                        Isaac Kaz Curry
                        Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
                        Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
                        Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

I wish they had their schedules up! I will be there that weekend and am trying to figure out my itinerary.

Comment

I will be in Vegas March 16-19 (Monday day - Thursday night) which sound like pretty dead pool days from what I've read. Seems like from posts on here Liquid is the best option Wednesday and Thursday, is that true? is one day better than the other? Are there any other options during the day that may be fun or any hotel pools that may be fun if all the day clubs are dead?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria Feels View Post
                              I wish they had their schedules up! I will be there that weekend and am trying to figure out my itinerary.
                              I don't think Bare or Liquid post DJ schedules?

Originally posted by march2015 View Post
                              I will be in Vegas March 16-19 (Monday day - Thursday night) which sound like pretty dead pool days from what I've read. Seems like from posts on here Liquid is the best option Wednesday and Thursday, is that true? is one day better than the other? Are there any other options during the day that may be fun or any hotel pools that may be fun if all the day clubs are dead?

Thanks
                              Monday - Bare, hands down.
                              Tuesday - Your hotel pool, Flamingo GO pool, or Venus at Caesars
                              Wednesday - Liquid is pretty solid on Wednesdays, Marquee Day Club is fun but small crowd. I'd probably do MDC here and Liquid Thursday, but vice versa is good too.
                              Thursday - Any of the smaller pools would be good. I'd do Liquid, MDC, or Tao personally, depending on what you do Wednesday.
                              Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X