Pools in April - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Pools in April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pools in April

    Hi All,

    It has been a while since I posted on the JC forums but had a quick question - Are pools open during early April, specifically Friday, April 3rd?

    What is the weather like in Vegas during this time?

    Thanks for the help!

  • #2
    I been to vegas the last 3 years on this date(Final 4 weekend, first weekend in April) the last 3 years it has been the official(not soft) grand opening at MDC, Encore and Wet.........so should be good parties and big name DJs.....last year weather was low 70s, but the year before if I remember correct low 80s. I already book for this week again (4/2-4/7) its usually a really good week in Vegas (AMC in town, MJ celebrity golf tourney and Final 4)
    currently a gimp

    Comment


    • #3
      Well I just saw Kaskade announce on his Fb that he will be back at EBC but not until 4/25!!! (sucks ill be missing him by one weekend thanks to Coachella)... Does ANYBODY know if this means they won't be opened until then, if so I'm changing my dates lol
      LVH June '08
      LVH June '09
      LVH 4thofJuly '10
      Encore EDC '11
      Encore LDW '11
      Vdara MDW '14
      Vdara APR '15

      Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

      Comment


      • #4
        I heard Encore beach is opening in March
        But don't expect Kaskade at EBC until 4/25
        Originally posted by RoxieCris View Post
        Well I just saw Kaskade announce on his Fb that he will be back at EBC but not until 4/25!!! (sucks ill be missing him by one weekend thanks to Coachella)... Does ANYBODY know if this means they won't be opened until then, if so I'm changing my dates lol

        Comment


        • #5
          preciate that! ugh I hate the anxiety I get from Vegas trips lol...
          LVH June '08
          LVH June '09
          LVH 4thofJuly '10
          Encore EDC '11
          Encore LDW '11
          Vdara MDW '14
          Vdara APR '15

          Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks for the help...

            Our group is looking at getting to Vegas Fri April 3 and heading home Mon April 6 (3 nights)

            Thinking about doing a pool party/get a cabana or bed, all depending on the pricing... will the mins be super high during this time?

            Any particular parties during early April that you would recommend?

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm going that same weekend as you dpolo50. I went last year on April 11th and it was hot as hello (for me anyways), easily pool weather. I'm hoping it'll be in the 70s this year for the April 3rd weekend. With the sun, I think that's plenty warm enough for the pools.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dpolo50 View Post
                Thanks for the help...

                Our group is looking at getting to Vegas Fri April 3 and heading home Mon April 6 (3 nights)

                Thinking about doing a pool party/get a cabana or bed, all depending on the pricing... will the mins be super high during this time?

                Any particular parties during early April that you would recommend?
                Mins should be reasonable, watch out for Fridays though, they are always hit or miss but early season more so. Saturday, assuming good weather, every pool should be busy, events/DJs matter somewhat but in general every pool is pretty good on Saturday. Sunday, another hit or miss, EBC tends to be solid on Sundays of the bigger pools, Wet perhaps also. Small pools generally feel busier on the hit or miss days with Bare Mondays being the solid industry party on that day. I should have info on the opening/events in a week or two to pass along to the JC fam.
                Isaac Kaz Curry
                Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
                Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
                Facebook: kaztheaviator

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks Kaz!

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  There are no results that meet this criteria.

                  Working...
                  X