Pool Party Question - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Pool Party Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pool Party Question

    Hey, I would like to get quotes for liquid for 5 guys on September 12 and the post here suggest that Isaac Curry is the guy to get in contact with. Does anyone have his email. I tried emailing at [email protected] and it bounced back.

    Also, has anyone been to Takeover Friday at Daylight? If so, what's it like. Thanks a lot folks.

  • #2
    I've been to Daylight once on a Friday and it was super slow. I think Daylight really only shines with a top notch DJ and they seem to be unwilling to hire those for Fridays.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by maxutilsperusd View Post
      I've been to Daylight once on a Friday and it was super slow. I think Daylight really only shines with a top notch DJ and they seem to be unwilling to hire those for Fridays.
      ahh.. that is unfortunate. The venue space looks solid. Thanks for sharing!

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X