Wanted to get your advice on picking a pool for an upcoming Saturday. It will be just my wife and I and we are in our thirties but like to think we act like we are in our twenties. We left the frat parties behind but still like to party it up on vacation and hang out with each other as well as other people. With it being just the two of us what's the best option? We did Tao on Sunday last year and really liked the atmosphere there for comparison. I've seen we could get a couple of chairs at Bare for 100 to 150 each. Haven't seen anything for Tao or EBC for chairs, which isn't a deal breaker, but it's nice to have a home base. Love to get advice from some veterans out there. Cheers!
Saturday Pool for couple - Tao, Bare, EBC?
Collapse
X
-
Last I knew when we went, there are no chairs available at EBC. Haven't done Tao. I think Liquid has chairs available. May want to hit up Kaz who is their host:
Liquid
Issaac Kaz Curry 702-900-6755 [email protected]
Hope this helps.Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment