Drai's Beachclub on a Saturday? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Drai's Beachclub on a Saturday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Drai's Beachclub on a Saturday?

    Hello All. I'm trying to finalize a few things in my itinerary and I wanted to know about the new Drai's Beachclub (particularly how is it on Saturday). I want to try something new but I want to get the best time. Also, is it highly recommended to do a table or is GA okay here? If you can provide a ranking system (ex. MDC<Drai's< Wet Republic) that would be helpful. Thanks
    CAN'T WAIT!

  • #2
    Drai's is very nice. It's got a great view of the city being that it's rooftop. The setup/layout of the pools are great. There are 2 separate pools with raised ledges which allow you to sit, unlike some other pools where you either have to be in the water or out with you feet in the water. There's a covered bar thats pretty spacious. There's no real dedicated "dance floor" but if you are in the mood to groove, in front of the DJ would be the place. I like it a lot. It's up there with EBC, Marquee, Wet, Daylight for me..

    This is a photo from my insta to kind of give you an idea..
    http://instagram.com/p/piFuAMMgdL/

    Comment


    • #3
      haven't been to Drai's yet but from what I can see it's definitely right up my alley.....here's my ranking of the top 5 pool parties:

      1. EBC
      2. Drai's
      3. Marquee
      4. Wet
      5. Daylight

      Comment


      • #4
        Very nice, I agree!

        Originally posted by ENC012E View Post
        haven't been to Drai's yet but from what I can see it's definitely right up my alley.....here's my ranking of the top 5 pool parties:

        1. EBC
        2. Drai's
        3. Marquee
        4. Wet
        5. Daylight

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X