Best Pool Party on a Friday - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Best Pool Party on a Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Pool Party on a Friday

The title says it all! My wife and I will be in town on June 27 and want to hit a pool party. What is our best bet on a Friday?

Im thinking Drais on that Friday as it is new. I know it wont be Saturday packed but from the pics Ive seen the dayclub itself looks incredible. The last 3 times ive been too Vegas Friday parties have always been a little slower. Think its all about managing expectations really.

Comment

Drais, Liquid, Wet Republic, or Ditch.
      Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
        How about EBC? We are staying at encore so it would convenient

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
          Dammit Chris! no love for Marquee on a Friday? I've been to Ditch and Tao on Fridays, I got Wet and EBC covered...just looking for Friday options cause I'm greedy!

Comment

I've never been to MDC or EBC on Friday. I'm sure they are still good. Marquee is a little bit smaller, so it will likely be better on Friday than EBC. EBC is just so damn big.

*I've also never been to Ditch or Drais on a Friday, I've just heard good things*
            Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

Was thinking of hitting Wet Republic that same day. Dont they have Hot 100 that day?
              twitter: @HNIC_Shoe
              IG: hnic_shoe

Hip Hop Head

I have stayed at: Mandalay Bay, Aria, Flamingo, Excalibur, Hooters, PH Towers / Elara, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Luxor, LV Hilton, Rio, Mirage, MGM, Hard Rock Hotel, Planet Hollywood, Stratosphere, Tuscany, Tropicana, and rented a 6BR house. I think thats all.

Next trip:

Vegas - June 11 - 16

Comment

Tone expectations way down. Drais will be pretty slow on Friday. Wet 100 may have a crowd, but keep in mind most of the girls are there in the contest, no clue on Ditch this year. The smaller pools will feel more full and it's later crowds, after 1pm due to hotel checkin and flight arrivals for the weekend guests.
                Isaac Kaz Curry
                Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
                Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
                Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Originally posted by kazflair View Post
                  Tone expectations way down. Drais will be pretty slow on Friday. Wet 100 may have a crowd, but keep in mind most of the girls are there in the contest, no clue on Ditch this year. The smaller pools will feel more full and it's later crowds, after 1pm due to hotel checkin and flight arrivals for the weekend guests.
                  What would you recommend?

Comment

I did a daybed at Marquee last summer on a Friday and it was a blast. Def not as busy as a Saturday but thats not always a bad thing, you could move around a lot better. A curve ball here for pools on Friday, what about the 4th of July, that lands on a Friday this year. Any suggestions for that day?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X