35 years old, Maquee Day Club and Liquid - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

35 years old, Maquee Day Club and Liquid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35 years old, Maquee Day Club and Liquid

How out of place is a 35 year old going to feel at Marquee Day Club v. Liquid?

not out of place at all....
    15 -Vegas July 9 - 13
    14--Vegas July 10-14
    13--Vegas July 12-15.

Comment

Definitely not out of place

Comment

lots of eye candy at 35... you're more appreciative of it. I am 34... I loved it http://vimeo.com/67104159

Comment

Very true,

Comment

Just curious, are you asking the question because Liquid has an older crowd? I'm having a hard time convincing my group to hit up any daylife events.
            Never really been to a daylife party (went into Wet once the year it opened and it was too early/too slow to appreciate I think)

I'm 42, we're all in our 40's and I cant get my buddies to go to any of the daylife stuff. They assume everyone is 21 and hardbody, and just stay away. I figure WTF, its Vegas and you only live once. If its not my thing, I can easily leave.

That said, maybe Liquid is more up "our" alley?

Comment

No I do not know if Liquid's crowd is older. I have been to Wet, Ditch, and Rehab; age and appearance never really mattered in those cases but for some reason I am a little concerned about MDC and Liquid based on their websites. With that said I don't know that if say 25% of the clientele are out of shape mid 30 somethings that would end up in the promotional material, much better to have a bunch of hardbodies and 21 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                Just curious, are you asking the question because Liquid has an older crowd? I'm having a hard time convincing my group to hit up any daylife events.
                Never really been to a daylife party (went into Wet once the year it opened and it was too early/too slow to appreciate I think)

I'm 42, we're all in our 40's and I cant get my buddies to go to any of the daylife stuff. They assume everyone is 21 and hardbody, and just stay away. I figure WTF, its Vegas and you only live once. If its not my thing, I can easily leave.

That said, maybe Liquid is more up "our" alley?
                Maximus-- I'm 44 and our group range is late 30's to me and none of us are the Abercrombie and Fitch types. Age is not an issue at the pools. What you see on the websites are the pick of the litter IMO, there is every aspect at the pools. There is no sign saying shirts must be taken off so tell your boys to enjoy Vegas a little more by hitting one of the pool parties.

Personally EBC, MDC, Wet then Liquid in that order. I put Liquid last because of the size of it but have had great times at each of them.
                Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

I'm 32... big pool parties like light intimidate the hell out of me. Like you said you can always try it and leave. I just go to the hotel pool. No one carez what you look like there really.
                  talentless

Comment

So intimidated that i just called liquid light.
                    talentless

Comment

That's one reason I like the bigger pools more like EBC, MDC or Wet over Liquid or Tao, more room to roam and not feel too congested while checking out the scene...

Comment

Thanks gang, I think I may just be able to convince my group to go, and you all just gave me the extra "ooomph" to make it happen.

One of the guys says he can arrange entry into Wet next Saturday, and since we're at MGM anyway, I'll push the whole group to at least try it. We always manage to have a great time at the regular hotel pools anyway, so it can just be another area of our adventure.

Comment

Just as an FYI if you want, next Friday is the Hot 100 at Wet and you can jump on the guest list on the link or if in town also Sunday with Hardwell. Just scroll to the date.

http://wetrepublic.com/guestlist/
                          Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Thanks, but 5 guys on guest list.....should we expect to have to wait to get in?

Comment

Maximus I am 45 and hit the pools often and without regard to my real age (and body). I can still bring it like I'm 25 but there is no denying I am in the high end of the demographic out there. Everyone is always cool and while I still feel an initial bit of uncomfortableness when I'm walking in, it always ends with me having blast and making new friends. People say it on these threads all time but it bears repeating, vegas is a place where no one really cares how old you are. Just be nice, enjoy yourself immensely and outwardly and you will have the time of your life.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
                                Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                                smlaude
                                I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
                                04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
                              • BarrelO
                                BarrelO
                                I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
                                04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
                              • ryan850
                                ryan850
                                good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                                04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
                              Working...
                              X