Here we go - thoughts welcome - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Here we go - thoughts welcome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go - thoughts welcome

Hey guys....so 10 of us coming for a long weekend 5th June......got the itinerary whittled down to this - thoughts welcome:

Thurs 5th - Drais - hope it will be busy given "opening" weekend and looks amazing. Guess a bit risky though. Got a solid table. (some in group still want a moat table at Tao)

Fri - Free day

Sat - ECB daytime for Avicii - Daybed / Light in the evening (Bauer playing - whats his style like?) - still to lock in table but going for a solid T2/T1 table I think

Still not sure Light vs. 1OAK

Sun - Maybe Drais Beachclub and then in the evening Bank

Going to mix it up just a bit if I were in your position:

Thursday I would go Tao. Keeps the group happy to start out.

Friday Drais to see Arty that night. Prefer him over Irie on Thursday. Possibly Liquid for the pool or get on the guest list online for Wet Republic Hot 100 for the daytime. Depending on how Thursday night goes Friday day may be a wash and a reload for Friday night.

Saturday Avicii definitely during the day. Light is solid, 1Oak better bang for the $$$ so it's a toss up. Kaskade is at Marquee that night also.

Sunday Drais Beach Club and Night swim at XS with Tommy Trash. I have also enjoyed EBC on Sundays which has Zedd that day but Saturday would check the box for me.

Just a curve to the mix.
    Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

I second light....we had a mezz table at light a few weekends ago and it was a blast. also, kaskade throws one hell of a party..just something to think about.
      avicii is a solid party... was super packed when we saw him at ebc.

Comment

Thanks guys. appreciated

Ive been told Fri has to be a free day. Its a bachelor party so think we doing non-club stuff that day

On that basis i.e. forced to choose would you still go for Tao over Drais?

Is 1OAK and Bank (on a Sun) a similar vibe - but yeah thinking Light as we are a) staying at the Mandalay b) should probably do a Tier 1 club even if we are not massive EDM'ers

And then not much love for Bank on a sun? We have had a couple of great nights in years past and have got a decent deal on a DF table so leaning that way

Hear you on EBC. We got quoted a punchy price on the daybed for the Sat but have locked that in

Comment

If you dont mind, what was your quote for your daybed for EBC on Sat?

Comment

Sorry I meant 1OAK on a sat might be similar ,music to Bank on the Sun.

And not that don't mind EDM. But just not 4 nights of it. We love house / techno more but know Vegas not the best for that. Kaskade could be a good shout but hadn't considered Marquee. And Hardwell playing at Hak

Guess Baauer at Light is quite a specific sound - any idea what sort of crowd he would attract?

Comment

Haha thanks. Sounds like I cant go wrong with any option :-)

Comment

Originally posted by thelak View Post
                Sorry I meant 1OAK on a sat might be similar ,music to Bank on the Sun.

And not that don't mind EDM. But just not 4 nights of it. We love house / techno more but know Vegas not the best for that. Kaskade could be a good shout but hadn't considered Marquee. And Hardwell playing at Hak

Guess Baauer at Light is quite a specific sound - any idea what sort of crowd he would attract?
                Baauer is a fucking boss. We saw him at Light a few weeks ago, and even my "I HATE EDM" friends had an AMAZING time. Do not miss it.
                Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

Baauer at Light should be fine, especially since he plays mostly trap. It's a sound that will be very familiar to hip hop heads.
                  Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                  mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                  Late Summer July-August

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Smith
                    +1 on this! Only thing to add would be you would get better bang for your buck if u saved EBC for ZEDD on Sunday. Saturdays prices are at their peak for EBC... Sounds like $$$ isn't an issue tho if your asking for T1 or T2... Side note on that as well... all the 1 bottle mins I've booked at EBC have ALWAYS been next to the stage..... Not sure why, could be my host, could be that ppl consider these inferior tables? Not to me their not...! I guess everyone wants lily pads & daybeds... Cabanas, in my humble opinion, are just not worth the $$$.... they are the furthest away from the pool, aka, all the action, and ladies don't want shade, they want sun hope this helps. Cheers!
                    Good plan and idea. Baauer is unbelievable, assuming you like hip-hop/trap. He just came a few Wed ago, I've never seen Light that crazy on a Wed. Def do Light vs Oak,not even close considering the venues and Baauer giving you hip hop. Drais will be better on Fri prob vs Thurs. Sorry to add another wrinkle but EBC night swim is fun on Thursdays... one of my fav spots. Tao will still be solid Thurs also though so can't go wrong.
                    Isaac Kaz Curry
                    Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
                    Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
                    Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
                      Baauer is a fucking boss. We saw him at Light a few weeks ago, and even my "I HATE EDM" friends had an AMAZING time. Do not miss it.
                      ^^^I remember! still hurting from all the twerking ... hahah!!!!
                      Isaac Kaz Curry
                      Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
                      Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
                      Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X