Pool Selection - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Pool Selection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pool Selection

    Me and a couple of my fraternity brothers from alabama are heading out to vegas in june for a little weekend trip. Ive been researching some pool parties and nightclubs to go to but havent been able to make any decisions. What days are best for pool parties and what would yall consider the top three? Were not looking to blow an excessive amount of money during the day and would like to find a spot with a good ratio, if possible. You guys know vegas best, so any suggestions?

  • #2
    thanks for the tips! do you know how the flamingo's pool scene is by any chance?

    Comment


    • #3
      I like the flamingo pool. I don't know if I'm cool enough for the big pool parties. In April they weren't checking room keys. I believe they were letting everyone in for free.
      talentless

      Comment


      • #4
        frat bros? you definitely want to check out a pool party not a hotel pool.
        June 2010-Luxor
        May 2011-Luxor
        MDW 2012 - Planet Hollywood
        LDW 2012 - Bill's Gamblin Hall [RIP]
        MDW 2013 - Planet Hollywood
        September 2013 - Fight Weekend - Luxor
        June 2014 - EDC - Flamingo

        Comment


        • #5
          I like The GO Pool at the Flamingo and Boulevard at Cosmo for non-party pools. I'm gonna take the liberty of assuming you guys don't care much about having top DJs and etc. (no shade, I'm originally from Birmingham and just know how we party in Bama...the fist bumping EDM thing isn't exactly a top priority), so really most any pool party on a Saturday will have girls there...except the LGBT party down at Tropicana (well..there will be girls, but not the ones you are seeking).
          I'm not bitchy, I'm just drawn that way.

          Comment


          • #6
            Flamingo is NOT the spot you want to be if you're looking for lots of good looking women.

            Top three:
            1. Encore Beach Club
            2. Marquee Day Club
            3. Drai's Beach Club

            Honorable Mentions:
            Daylight
            Tao Beach
            Liquid
            Wet Republic
            Bare (especially on Mondays)

            You'll want to go Saturdays and Sundays for the best days. Sunday at Encore Beach Club is a must, Saturday (and Sunday) is good everywhere. Fridays your best bet is Liquid, and Mondays the best place to be is Bare.
            Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X