Mdw 2014 parties spreadsheet - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Mdw 2014 parties spreadsheet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mdw 2014 parties spreadsheet

    Hey guys, been a while since I've been on here, but now that pool party season is in, PARTYYY TIMEEEE

    Here's a link my buddy and I put together. If anybody wants to do tables/cabanas, let me know maybe we can come up with the money to make it happen

    Enjoy

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&usp=sharing

  • #2
    Im sorry but that is one of the most atrocious looking attempts i've ever seen. Astroshadez.com?!?!

    Are you having a laugh? If that spreadsheet is anything like as poor as the sunglasses you offer then I suggest you delete it before people realise who you are

    Comment


    • #3
      what? where?

      Originally posted by tomm0 View Post
      Im sorry but that is one of the most atrocious looking attempts i've ever seen. Astroshadez.com?!?!

      Are you having a laugh? If that spreadsheet is anything like as poor as the sunglasses you offer then I suggest you delete it before people realise who you are

      Comment


      • #4
        looked fine to me

        Comment


        • #5
          I will be in town MDW. Might be interested in table sharing. HMU

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tomm0 View Post
            Im sorry but that is one of the most atrocious looking attempts i've ever seen. Astroshadez.com?!?!

            Are you having a laugh? If that spreadsheet is anything like as poor as the sunglasses you offer then I suggest you delete it before people realise who you are
            Link looks good to me. Nice job OP
            Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

            Nightclub Floorplans

            Nightclub Menus

            Comment


            • #7
              OP why do you say not to buy tickets for night events? Wanting to get into xs for the sunday nightswim.

              Comment


              • #8
                What do you mean when you write Cash Cash ($25/12)? I understand $25, but What does the number 12 mean?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by genuis8 View Post
                  What do you mean when you write Cash Cash ($25/12)? I understand $25, but What does the number 12 mean?
                  Cash Cash is the DJ presale $25 for guys $12 for girls
                  Blackout Artist
                  [email protected]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by herder View Post
                    OP why do you say not to buy tickets for night events? Wanting to get into xs for the sunday nightswim.
                    Ah, mistake.. Corrected, thanks!
                    Last edited by workhardplayharder; 05-19-2014, 10:36 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dnix View Post
                      Cash Cash is the DJ presale $25 for guys $12 for girls
                      haha thanks dnix

                      Comment

                      Latest Topics

                      Collapse

                      There are no results that meet this criteria.

                      Working...
                      X