What to bring? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

What to bring?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What to bring?

    Hi,

    Never been to a vegas pool party before? So sorry for the stupid question...

    What do I need to bring with me/wear?

    Are lockers available, if so how much are they and can you access them multiple times?

    Thanks

  • #2
    generally as little as possible- basically id/credit card
    Wet/ Marquee day have lockers which you can access multiple times but cost something like $40 to rent for the duration of the party- encore beach has a bag check

    Comment


    • #3
      Lockers are available at most places, generally run about $30-40 and you can access them when you need to.
      What to wear? Boardshorts, t shirt and flip flops, just like you are going to the pool/beach!
      Bring your id, credit card and if you want, some cash. All of those can get wet without any problems. You can also bring your phone, just don't jump in the pool with it!

      Comment


      • #4
        Great thanks for the replies exactly the info I was after.

        Should I take a towel? is sunscreen allowed in?

        Also for the wife is it heels or flip flops?

        Comment


        • #5
          You can bring sunscreen but I wouldn't bring a towel. For your wife, either way is fine.

          Comment


          • #6
            wet/encore beach/ marquee all provide free towels

            unless you get there right at open to grab some space around the edge of the pool-
            basically expect no where to sit/lay your things

            some girls wear heels but not the greatest idea

            also keep in mind pools usually open around 11am with headline djs on around 3pm.
            Presale tickets usually say arrive by 12pm-1pm but will work later depending on capacity.

            also once your in your in- most offer no re-entry
            marquee is the only pool I have gotten re-entry- they do wristbands most of the others do stamps

            all in all it will be a good time!

            Comment


            • #7
              Bring abs
              ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by redbullvodka View Post
                Bring abs
                I always do...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TomEvo83 View Post
                  Great thanks for the replies exactly the info I was after.

                  Should I take a towel? is sunscreen allowed in?

                  Also for the wife is it heels or flip flops?
                  If your wife is a heels kind of girl, she should go that route. If she usually walks around in flip flops or flats, do that. Both are acceptable. I love sexy shoes. So I wear wedges at the pools, because that's me. She should stay true to whatever she feels beautiful and confident in.
                  Last edited by ssaint; 05-12-2014, 11:13 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks for the responses - big help

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    There are no results that meet this criteria.

                    Working...
                    X