Marquee Day Club Friday July 18 - 9 dudes - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Marquee Day Club Friday July 18 - 9 dudes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Marquee Day Club Friday July 18 - 9 dudes

    Hey guys I have done a lot of research into the nightclub aspect of a bachelor weekend but my buddy is dealing with the day club. He talked to a host from Marquee (not from this site) who quoted him $1000 for a "corner couch". Not really sure what that means. Is that a reasonable price? Also the host didnt ask for a guy to girl ratio which to me is a red flag.

    Asking the jc'ers if there are othrr hosts I should contact or even a better club? We dont really care about the dj just more the experience.

  • #2
    MDC is a great spot. But, that location sounds a little weird. I know what I think it is, there are tables directly around the pool, and the price sounds right, but I don't know why they'd call it a couch. I'd contact Cliff Orr (586) 489-4531.
    Vegas trips

    Too many to list

    Next Trips
    mAyOD 5/16-5/22
    Late Summer July-August

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you kindly sir!

      Comment


      • #4
        Great virtual tour of Marquee if you haven't used it to get an idea:

        http://marqueelasvegas.com/dayclub-virtualtour
        Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

        Comment


        • #5
          It could be inside the actually club by the inside dance floor. Did that for my cousin's bachelor party. You are definitely away from the action but you are in an air conditioned room?

          Sound is hooked up to the Marquee club sound system though.

          Comment


          • #6
            Interesting thanks for that insite and the tip on the virtual tour. Has anyome worked.with Derrick Runtas? Seemed.to give us the best quote

            Comment


            • #7
              Derrick is a solid guy.
              Vegas trips

              Too many to list

              Next Trips
              mAyOD 5/16-5/22
              Late Summer July-August

              Comment


              • #8
                haven't worked with him but he's a Customer Development Manager over there so he has pull.....plus he has a SMOKIN' HOT gf.

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                Working...
                X