$1500 for a daybed at Wet Republic May 3 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

$1500 for a daybed at Wet Republic May 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1500 for a daybed at Wet Republic May 3

Afrojack will be DJing, plus it's fight weekend and cinqo de mayo weekend. Is $1500 an average quote for a daybed at wet? There's only going to be three girls, I highly doubt we'll be able to get through that minimum.

Originally posted by wdreamgirl View Post
    Afrojack will be DJing, plus it's fight weekend and cinqo de mayo weekend. Is $1500 an average quote for a daybed at wet? There's only going to be three girls, I highly doubt we'll be able to get through that minimum.
    That's lower than I'd expect with Afrojack and a fight weekend/cinco de mayo.
    Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

That's low compared to what headstrong was quoted about a month ago:

Saturday (Non Event)
      Bungalow (15) 7,500
      Delux Cabana (15) 5,000
      Dance Deck (10) 5,000
      Dance Floor (10) 4,000
      Stage (10) 4,000
      Lounge (10) 3,000
      Day Bed (6) 2,000

Saturday (Event)
      Bungalow (15) 10,000
      Delux Cabana (15) 5,000
      Dance Deck (10) 5,000
      Dance Floor (10) 4,000
      Stage (10) 5,000
      Lounge (10) 3,000
      Day Bed (6) 2,000
      Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Hrmmmm... that's what I thought. Thanks gentleman

Comment

Ya I looked into Calvin Harris 4/19/14 and he alone is $2k and I do not believe there is much going on? I would have thought Easter weekend would have been busier since its a 3 day weekend for most. That's why I'm going.
          Epic Vegas 2014 upcoming
          March Madness
          Bachelor Party Good Friday Weekend
          EDC.....

Comment

$1,500 can likely be done for Afrojack. We just did that yesterday for Steve Aoki. If you are booking more than one venue it is more likely to get that minimum, but I'm pretty sure for 3 girls they would do it. We didn't hit the minimum yesterday but we don't really care. Small group isn't going to eat and drink that much but it's all about having a place to park yourself.

Keep in mind, with a $1,500 min your total with taxes is still $2,100. And then your handshake on top of that.
            Supporting Vegas annually for over a decade.
            Jet(1 Oak), XS, Pure, Bank, Hakkasan, Light, Tryst, Chateau, Haze, Omnia, Marquee, Wet Republic, Liquid, DayLight, Bare, Drais' Beach....so far.
            2015 trips - March 11th to 17th & April 5th to 14th.

Comment

Personally, if you know you won't be able to get your money's worth just do pre sales and use that women in bikinis karma you all have to have us guys pour you a drink from our bottles.

Or just buy your own drinks (no tone or disrespect in this statement), since you were considering daybed anyway, and enjoy Afrojack and the vibe for less money. Then you can use that money at another venue while on the trip.

Just my humble opinions.
              Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X