Eclipse changed to Sundays? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Eclipse changed to Sundays?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eclipse changed to Sundays?

    I haven't seen an official announcement, but want tickets has Eclipse posted for Sundays this year? Is this accurate?

    If so, that sucks. Now we have to choose between Nightswim and Eclipse on the same night rather than having two nights to do night pool parties?
    Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

  • #2
    Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
    I haven't seen an official announcement, but want tickets has Eclipse posted for Sundays this year? Is this accurate?
    Yeah they sent an email out on Monday announcing that it will be on Sundays now.

    Comment


    • #3
      Damn.
      Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

      Comment


      • #4
        Yep, yep, yep, Now you have to make another trip and stay thru Sunday before summer is over... Hurry and book now! haha!
        Isaac Kaz Curry
        Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
        Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
        Facebook: kaztheaviator

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kazflair View Post
          Yep, yep, yep, Now you have to make another trip and stay thru Sunday before summer is over... Hurry and book now! haha!
          Well I was thinking about it anyway so I can check out the new Drai's... Just bummed that we can't do nigh pool parties both Sunday and Wednesday this trip. Really changes our schedule.

          Originally:
          Sunday - XS Nightswim
          Monday - Bare/Marquee
          Tuesday - Hotel pool/1Oak
          Wednesday - Liquid/Eclipse

          Now I'm thinking:
          Sunday - Eclipse
          Monday - Bare/XS
          Tuesday - Hotel Pool/1Oak
          Wednesday - Liquid/Surrender
          Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

          Comment


          • #6
            Surrender/EBC will still have their night I think
            Vegas trips

            Too many to list

            Next Trips
            mAyOD 5/16-5/22
            Late Summer July-August

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ccc View Post
              Surrender/EBC will still have their night I think
              Last year Surrender did it on Thurs I think
              Isaac Kaz Curry
              Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
              Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
              Facebook: kaztheaviator

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ccc View Post
                Surrender/EBC will still have their night I think
                I forgot about EBC at Night. Probably because our trips NEVER include Thursdays for whatever reason
                Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

                Comment


                • #9
                  When do the night swims start? May?
                  2006 - Mirage
                  2008 - Mirage
                  2010 - Mandalay Bay
                  1/2012 - Mandalay Bay
                  12/2012 - Bill's Gamblin' Hall
                  1/2014 - Luxor
                  4/2014 - Flamingo

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Every sunday night starting April 27.
                    http://www.eclipsevegas.com/

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    There are no results that meet this criteria.

                    Working...
                    X