Vegas Pools/Happenings Mid-Week March - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Vegas Pools/Happenings Mid-Week March

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Pools/Happenings Mid-Week March

Hi,

I'm traveling to Vegas with a few friends Monday March 17-Thursday March 20, staying at the Cosmo.

I know its early for the big pool parties. But any idea what might be hot to do during the day, and which clubs will be decent on a weekday night?

It's March madness so hoping that brings some fun to town. I've only ever been to vegas on weekends.!

The 17th is St. Patricks day, so should be busier than normal.
    If you have to ask how much it costs, you probably can't afford it! That being said, it's Vegas and doesn't hurt to try!

Planning
    2014 - March 13-16 - Bachelor Party
    2014 - June 5th - 9th (maybe) - Big 30.

Comment

Xs and marquee on monday night. Both solid options. Tues you can do hyde or 1oak, again both solid options. Wed night I would recommend light. Noah ortiz is your man for a reservation at light.

Comment

Monday, Bare Pool is going, should be fun one of the first days and should draw a lot of peeps, it's also spring break so a little more weekday traffic than Feb for sure. Night yea, Industry Night clubs Mon-XS/Marq, Tues- Hyde/1Oak/Pure, Wed - Light/Surr
        Isaac Kaz Curry
        Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
        Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
        Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X