Pool Party Weather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool Party Weather

Hey guys, the ten day forecast puts Friday 3/14 Sunny at a high of 78-F and low of 55-F.

You guys think that may be too cold or just right?
    If you have to ask how much it costs, you probably can't afford it! That being said, it's Vegas and doesn't hurt to try!

Planning
    2014 - March 13-16 - Bachelor Party
    2014 - June 5th - 9th (maybe) - Big 30.

There will probably be some pools doing soft opens around that time if the weather sticks
    "If you have to ask you probably can't do it"

Tropicana 2007 Don't Judge me I was a Newbie
    Palms 2009
    MGM 2009
    Caesars 2011
    Sky Lofts 2011
    Palms Place 2012
    Planet Hollywood 2012
    Hard Rock 2012
    Palms Place 2014 April 23rd- May 3rd

Comment

Oh I should have made it more clear, almost all of them will be opened that weekend (weather pemitting). I think the only one I was semi interested in that isn't open is Daylight. Hosts at Liquid, Tao Beach, MDC, EBC, and Wet have all said that weekend is their soft opening weekend.

I'm just curious what a pool day could be like with a high of 77-80ish.
      If you have to ask how much it costs, you probably can't afford it! That being said, it's Vegas and doesn't hurt to try!

Planning

Comment

Is it easy to get into a dayclub during softopen during teh week?

Comment

Most of them won't be open during the week (with the exception of Liquid). I think most are doing their soft openings that Friday/Sat - from what I've looked into.

All of the hosts have told me that this weekend was pretty busy last year due to spring breakers. All of the mins seemed relatively high for being a "soft" opening - at least in my opinion. I think I am going to hold off and just pre-sale - it would be terrible if the pool was slow and we had a 1k+ min (after tax/tip).

Planning

Comment

What do you mean "pre-sale"

Comment

You can buy tickets to most day/night clubs to guarantee entry (as long as you sh ow up before a certain time like when you go to the movies. You just have to purchase them in advance and the prices changes based on date and performer, but most can be found on wanttickets.com

You can buy MDC and Marquee's direclty on their site: http://marqueelasvegas.com/index.cfm

Planning

Comment

Originally posted by headstrong View Post
                Hey guys, the ten day forecast puts Friday 3/14 Sunny at a high of 78-F and low of 55-F.

You guys think that may be too cold or just right?

55 is going to be cold unless its clear, sunny and no wind. 78 should feel lovely if the suns out and the wind isn't too crazy. Im hoping its nice too because we were looking at doing a daybed for 500 min at Tao Beach on Friday. Im thinking wind shouldn't be too much of an issue there since its smaller and has hotel towers all around it to block most wind. If its clear and sunny, it should be nice if its anywhere above 70!

Comment

Originally posted by bsmizzy07 View Post
                  55 is going to be cold unless its clear, sunny and no wind. 78 should feel lovely if the suns out and the wind isn't too crazy. Im hoping its nice too because we were looking at doing a daybed for 500 min at Tao Beach on Friday. Im thinking wind shouldn't be too much of an issue there since its smaller and has hotel towers all around it to block most wind. If its clear and sunny, it should be nice if its anywhere above 70!
                  Yeah, it's a low of 55, so mid-day should be closer to the high. 78 is still a little on the colder for the pool IMO, so worried the ladies will feel the same. I'm also looking at Tao Beach on that Friday, but maybe Liquid or GA MDC as well. Thinking between GA MDC or EBC for Saturday.

Planning

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X