Wet republic on Mondays - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Wet republic on Mondays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wet republic on Mondays

    How is wet republic on Mondays. I will be staying at mgm during the week in April and wanted to check it out. I'm not concerned with a dj but just a decent party with some music. Thx

  • #2
    No big names except on the weekends. I suspect if it's hot it will still have a good vibe but Wet Republuc is huge so it would feel dead there if you don't get a big crowd. I'd personally look for a smaller venue for a Monday such as Bare at Caesars Palace.
    Supporting Vegas annually for over a decade.
    Jet(1 Oak), XS, Pure, Bank, Hakkasan, Light, Tryst, Chateau, Haze, Omnia, Marquee, Wet Republic, Liquid, DayLight, Bare, Drais' Beach....so far.
    2015 trips - March 11th to 17th & April 5th to 14th.

    Comment


    • #3
      It's just a pool Mondays, not sure it's even open. Bare at Mirage is the go to on Monday.
      Vegas trips

      Too many to list

      Next Trips
      mAyOD 5/16-5/22
      Late Summer July-August

      Comment


      • #4
        Wet is open Mondays and sometimes will have big name DJs depending on the holiday or events in town, etc
        Zury Salguero
        VIP Host at MARQUEE
        inside the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

        facebook: Zury Salguero
        twitter: ZurySalguero
        instagram: zuryluv

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X