Any pool parties 4/3-4/7? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Any pool parties 4/3-4/7?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any pool parties 4/3-4/7?

I have never been to Vegas except in December and January, so obviously never been to a pool party. Planning a trip for April 3-7th. I am guessing there will a limited number of pool parties that early? I seen the thread saying EBC will have its grand opening April 5th. Any others that will be open? Would love to check out a Rehab party.
    2006 - Mirage
    2008 - Mirage
    2010 - Mandalay Bay
    1/2012 - Mandalay Bay
    12/2012 - Bill's Gamblin' Hall
    1/2014 - Luxor
    4/2014 - Flamingo

From what I hear and read on the forum, Rehab isn't the place to be anymore and considered one of the worst choices.
    If you have to ask how much it costs, you probably can't afford it! That being said, it's Vegas and doesn't hurt to try!

Planning
    2014 - March 13-16 - Bachelor Party
    2014 - June 5th - 9th (maybe) - Big 30.

Comment

Great busy vegas weekend
      Bc final four / Jordan golf/ country music
      Wet republic announces tomorrow 2/4
      Others will follow

Comment

Originally posted by headstrong View Post
        From what I hear and read on the forum, Rehab isn't the place to be anymore and considered one of the worst choices.
        Good to know. Thanks.
        Originally posted by artedm View Post
        Great busy vegas weekend
        Bc final four / Jordan golf/ country music
        Wet republic announces tomorrow 2/4
        Others will follow
        Good to hear it will be a busy weekend. We are thinking about coming down for the country concerts and ACMs. I will wait for the rest of the announcements. Thanks.
        2006 - Mirage
        2008 - Mirage
        2010 - Mandalay Bay
        1/2012 - Mandalay Bay
        12/2012 - Bill's Gamblin' Hall
        1/2014 - Luxor
        4/2014 - Flamingo

Comment

I am going the same weekend as well (April 3 -7) Staying at Cosmo
          I went last year this same exact week (Final 4 weekend) and it was great. I stayed at Cosmo and Marquee dayclub had opening weekend with EC Twins that saturday (good times) C Harris was at Wet that Sunday and Guetta was at EB(didn't go was at MDC)
          Such a great time last year at this exact weekend I had to do the same thing this year
          currently a gimp

Comment

All pools should be going at that point. All the big boys except I'm hearing Rehab may be later to open. I know EBC/MDC/Wet/ daylight etc. should be going strong. Also, almost forgot, Jordan pool Parties are that weekend every year at Liquid for sure also, a lot of the guys come thru when they get bounced, also private night time party has been on Wednesday if you can sneak in that somehow.
            Isaac Kaz Curry
            Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
            Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
            Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X