Where do you put your stuff at Encore Beach Club? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Where do you put your stuff at Encore Beach Club?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you put your stuff at Encore Beach Club?

I'm planning a bachelor party with 8 guys for Sep 27-30th, and everyone is asking me where they will put all their stuff when they go into the pool?

For example their wallet, ID, cash, sun screen, phones, etc.

Does anyone know from experience? I don't think they will want to just "stash" it away, since we don't have a table or section.

I did see you can do a coat check kind of thing, although can you do this for cash/ID, etc? Does EBC not have lockers? That seems a little crazy to me?

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks!

Don't need a wallet. Just your ID, credit card, hotel room key and cash which all fit in your board shorts pocket. So they get wet, big deal. Usually one guy will bring a backpack and sunscreen, phones, tshirts and sandals go in there. Then you just got 1 bag to keep an eye on. Keep it simple.

If I am not mistaken, they have a checkin there where the bag can be stowed. Pretty cheap too I think.
    Last edited by justinssvc; 09-13-2013, 03:12 PM.
    Been to Vegas too many times to count, partied in too many pools and clubs to track, but when you live so close, why wouldn't you?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X