Eclipse Sat 9/21 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Eclipse Sat 9/21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eclipse Sat 9/21

    Hey I was wondering if anyone who hosts for DBC or the Light can tell me if these passes even work? I got them from a door guy/promoter MDW weekend when I went to see Baauer, Just Blaze, and Skrillex. Also was wondering if I can get on a guest list for Eclipse Sat 9/21 for Krewella? It'll be me, my girl and maybe my friend and his girl. Don't need bottle service since I'll be trying to get to the front of the stage haha. Hope this is in the right place and thanks. 1262928_10151571810376470_1066696543_o.jpg
    Last edited by kyd2; 09-11-2013, 09:59 AM.

  • #2
    Anyone?????

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks Noah

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X