8/15 - 8/16 Pool parties 8 guys - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

8/15 - 8/16 Pool parties 8 guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/15 - 8/16 Pool parties 8 guys

Staying at the Venetian, trying to do Eclipse at Daylight on 8/14 and Tryst/1OAK 8/15. Still undecided for 8/16. Need advice on pool parties for 8/15 & 8/16. We've got 11 guys in the group but at most 8 would want to go to the pool.

We are somewhat price conscience and want to stay around $1000 each day. I'm considering Liquid for 8/15 and Tao Beach for 8/16 because I've heard it will have low minimums and convenience. Any thoughts on if I can work that budget for those days? group is young (21-22) and mainly first timers, prefer open format to EDM. Do these sound like good choices? and what can I realistically do within that budget?

I'm willing to maybe GA some of the guys and do others for BS, roll the cover for GA guys into the handshake for the host so that we at least have a place to sit down and congregate. Is that workable?

Open to suggestions of other venues.
    2012 - December - CES
    2013 - August - Venetian
    2015 - March - Monte Carlo

Thursday - TAO Beach is pretty much the Thurdsday spot with deals to be had and it's also at Venetian.
    Friday - Ditch or Daylight for lower mins and still a good party.

You can probably do 8 guys for $1k at those places for a daybed that might not be prime location. That said, Thurs and Friday lineups are usually not that long compared to Saturday or Sunday lines... so if need be, you could book for 3 guys and have the other 5 do GA and just join you at your spot.
    HardRock August 2013 AOD
    Elara May 2012 AOD
    MGM Grand
    Venetian
    Stratosphere

Comment

Originally posted by Oklahomie10 View Post
      Staying at the Venetian, trying to do Eclipse at Daylight on 8/14 and Tryst/1OAK 8/15. Still undecided for 8/16. Need advice on pool parties for 8/15 & 8/16. We've got 11 guys in the group but at most 8 would want to go to the pool.

We are somewhat price conscience and want to stay around $1000 each day. I'm considering Liquid for 8/15 and Tao Beach for 8/16 because I've heard it will have low minimums and convenience. Any thoughts on if I can work that budget for those days? group is young (21-22) and mainly first timers, prefer open format to EDM. Do these sound like good choices? and what can I realistically do within that budget?

I'm willing to maybe GA some of the guys and do others for BS, roll the cover for GA guys into the handshake for the host so that we at least have a place to sit down and congregate. Is that workable?

Open to suggestions of other venues.
      Thurs- Liq and Tao, party couch/daybeds. Not 100% sure on Tao pricing but Liq 500-750 min, b1g1s, b2g1s
      Fri- Wet (heard was pretty good last few Fridays in terms of talent, from what my guys said, they liked Fri better than when they went next day)
      Isaac Kaz Curry
      Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
      Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
      Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X