Marquee Daybed question - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Marquee Daybed question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Marquee Daybed question

    Hello,
    I'm going to marquee for the first time and decided to reserve a daybed. The minimum is $1,000. Has anyone ever made the $1,000 last all day/still had fun/got drunk? I'm going to be with 3 girls and 3 guys. Any tips are much appreciated!

  • #2
    That should be lots for 3 guys and three girls..... 1 bottle of vodka, 20 or so beers, a round of Veuve by the glass (20$ per glass approx from what I remember) and you should have 150$ or so for food platers.. Throw in a couple of pre drinks before the party and you will be feeling nice!

    Champagne by the glass might be the best deal (relatively) at Vegas clubs when considering bottles are usually between 400-600$ to start. You can usually do by the glass for around 20$ (5 glasses per bottle). Only thing is you don't get to torch the bottle which to many is half the fun! Also if you ordering several rounds your server may be a little unhappy by the end haha!

    Comment


    • #3
      One more question: do you know about how much the pitchers of mixed drinks and beers cost? Also, are the pitchers of mixed drinks a good option or are they usually not very strong?

      thanks!

      Comment


      • #4
        [QUOTE=tvlow;223715]One more question: do you know about how much the pitchers of mixed drinks and beers cost? Also, are the pitchers of mixed drinks a good option or are they usually not very strong?

        thanks![/QUOTE
        About 10$ from what I remember... Order them individually. It is more expensive for some reason to order by the case . I would avoid the pitchers and stick to individual drinks if your looking to stretch your money without buying a bottle... With 1k though I would personaly still buy 1 botlle of the lowest price vodka on the list and spend the rest on beer ect.

        Comment


        • #5
          Picthers of frozen/mixed/etc usually go for around $75, generally.
          HardRock August 2013 AOD
          Elara May 2012 AOD
          MGM Grand
          Venetian
          Stratosphere

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tvlow View Post
            Hello,
            I'm going to marquee for the first time and decided to reserve a daybed. The minimum is $1,000. Has anyone ever made the $1,000 last all day/still had fun/got drunk? I'm going to be with 3 girls and 3 guys. Any tips are much appreciated!
            I personally think pitchers are a waste, there's only 4 drinks in them really and tons of ice. Marquee has Shakers you can get that are just full of Liquor, can't remember cost but I did a couple of those with Ciroc Coconut vodka and thought it was a cool different option. Beers really help stretch the budget also.
            Isaac Kaz Curry
            Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
            Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
            Facebook: kaztheaviator

            Comment


            • #7
              When we were there our server told us we couldn't order individual drinks... I didn't think that sounded right but didn't want to get into it. The frozen drinks taste really good but are LOADED with sugar and not much alcohol. We were going to the bar for doubles (since our waitress wouldn't let us order them) of vodka and dumping them into the pitchers.

              Comment


              • #8
                tvlow - how did you get a daybed for $1k min? is this a non event/weekday quote? I've been getting $2k for the same B3G3... Specific host?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PersianHouseMafia View Post
                  tvlow - how did you get a daybed for $1k min? is this a non event/weekday quote? I've been getting $2k for the same B3G3... Specific host?
                  Hi,
                  It is for a Sunday... Not sure if that's why?!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Damn okay. I have heard of servers not letting people order individual drinks... Kinda sux that you had to buy shots on top of paying for the table!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks! Ill keep the shakers in mind, Good to know. I'll probably stay away from the pitchers especially now that I'm reading they are $75.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tvlow View Post
                        Originally posted by PersianHouseMafia View Post
                        tvlow - how did you get a daybed for $1k min? is this a non event/weekday quote? I've been getting $2k for the same B3G3... Specific host?
                        Hi,
                        It is for a Sunday... Not sure if that's why?!
                        That is super odd... Kaskade is usually there for his Summer Lovin set on Sundays at MDC. Also Cosmic Gate. I am getting worked then! $2k daybed min for a Sunday with same ratio! Who was your host? I wonder if I can contact him/her...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by PersianHouseMafia View Post
                          Originally posted by tvlow View Post
                          Originally posted by PersianHouseMafia View Post
                          tvlow - how did you get a daybed for $1k min? is this a non event/weekday quote? I've been getting $2k for the same B3G3... Specific host?
                          Hi,
                          It is for a Sunday... Not sure if that's why?!
                          That is super odd... Kaskade is usually there for his Summer Lovin set on Sundays at MDC. Also Cosmic Gate. I am getting worked then! $2k daybed min for a Sunday with same ratio! Who was your host? I wonder if I can contact him/her...
                          I was quoted the same 2k for a daybed at MDC for Kaskade.... Im confused by your B3G3 comment. I thought MDC didnt do bottle deals?

                          Comment

                          Latest Topics

                          Collapse

                          There are no results that meet this criteria.

                          Working...
                          X