Wet Republic Pre Sale? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Wet Republic Pre Sale?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet Republic Pre Sale?

Looking for some help on this one. I skipped out on Wet last year, but in the past I've always done bottles. Going on August 3rd, and bottles aren't a possiblity this trip. With that said I know the GA line in the past when I've got there around 10:30-11 was pretty huge and did not seem to move. How is the presale line though? Will I get in quickly this way? Tiesto happens to be there that day as well. Problem is I'm arriving in Vegas that morning at 10:35. Figure I won't get there until at least 11:15. Luckily we're staying at MGM this trip.

What does everyone think? I been trying to figure if going to Daylight would be more productive since I've never been there, but they still don't have a lineup and niether does Marquee Day Club for that day. I've been trying to hold out buying presales on Tiesto waiting for the other lineups, but I don't want them to sell out or go up in price either, if I end up not liking the other lineups.

Longisland

On wet presales- "MUST SUBMIT THIS E-TICKET at the door before 1PM for guaranteed entry."
    Tiesto will probably come on around 3pm.
    So I think you should be fine.

Comment

Isn't there a hotel guests line/entry for guys staying at MGM? Went to Wet Republic just once last year and I remember that the hotel guests were able to get in without waiting too long.

Comment

I've done presales with Tiesto at Wet before. If you show up around 11:15 you'll breeze right in. It's the shortest, fastest line. Even faster than all girl GL line.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. Looks like I won't have to worry if I go the presales route.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. Say for example if you buy presale, has anyone ever called a host and tipped to get to the front of the line in advance? Or just grease a palm at the event?

Comment

Ben-
              Presales move pretty fast at all venues- its not really necessary.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tonyyarddog2
                Reply to EDC Weekend (5/16 - 5/19)
                tonyyarddog2
                Have a group of 4 looking to get a table at LIV Thurs (5/16) of EDC week (Dom Dolla X John Summit) 2 couples rn?looking for a few more to join to get...
                05-09-2024, 04:25 PM
              • Teenagentec
                Reply to December Trip - Pool Party/Day Club
                Teenagentec
                Your December trip sounds like it's going to be a blast! I totally get wanting to make the most of your time in Miami, even if it's not scorching hot...
                05-09-2024, 07:15 AM
              • artedm
                Reply to Memorial Day May 27
                artedm
                monday may 27
                greg lopez - tao beach
                amiri paul- matquee day
                dj shift- wet republic
                murphu kennedy- liquid
                jt - dayligh...
                05-09-2024, 06:50 AM
              Working...