Group size larger than the recommended number of people - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Group size larger than the recommended number of people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Group size larger than the recommended number of people

    Hi there,

    I will be doing some cabana or daybed partying July 18-21 but will be there for a bachelor party of 15 guys. When i've gotten quotes for cabanas they usually say for 10-12 people. Is that generally flexible or will the other members of the party have to wait in line and pay regular admission? Thanks all! Great forum!

  • #2
    Originally posted by bstar View Post
    Hi there,

    I will be doing some cabana or daybed partying July 18-21 but will be there for a bachelor party of 15 guys. When i've gotten quotes for cabanas they usually say for 10-12 people. Is that generally flexible or will the other members of the party have to wait in line and pay regular admission? Thanks all! Great forum!
    Get the remainder to buy presale tickets and meet you inside. Then just split total cabana cost + presale cost between 15
    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bstar View Post
      Hi there,

      I will be doing some cabana or daybed partying July 18-21 but will be there for a bachelor party of 15 guys. When i've gotten quotes for cabanas they usually say for 10-12 people. Is that generally flexible or will the other members of the party have to wait in line and pay regular admission? Thanks all! Great forum!
      Last year I had 16 for a regular cabana at MDC with a heavy handshake. We ended up upgrading to the grand Cabana after we had some technical difficulties but we were over the recommended. Just be straight up with your host and if they are firm just get presale for the others.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bstar View Post
        Hi there,

        I will be doing some cabana or daybed partying July 18-21 but will be there for a bachelor party of 15 guys. When i've gotten quotes for cabanas they usually say for 10-12 people. Is that generally flexible or will the other members of the party have to wait in line and pay regular admission? Thanks all! Great forum!
        we don't care about that. Ours says 10-12 too but our cabanas hold 20-25 easy and we just figure the dudes will spend more. I think if the group pushes over 20 + we would raise the min prob. I don't think most pools would have a problem especially on a non holiday. I wouldn't waist money on presales if you're just 15 guys over and getting a cabana, you should be fine.
        Isaac Kaz Curry
        Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
        Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
        Facebook: kaztheaviator

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X