Bachelor party: TAO Beach or Encore Beach Club - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bachelor party: TAO Beach or Encore Beach Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelor party: TAO Beach or Encore Beach Club

Hi there - we have a group of 10 guys coming to town for a Bachelor party and we would like to hit either the Tao Beach or Encore Beach Club pool parties on the Friday. I'm being quoted $1,500 (minimum spends) for regular cabana at Tao or upper cabana at EBC and $2,500 for grand cabana at Tao or lower cabana at EBC. My question is twofold - which party would you recommend and are the $2,500 options in each case worth the upgrade? Appreciate any insights, and thanks.

EBC no question. I would also try Ditch Fridays at Palms. Good party and not too bad on pricing. Contact Chad Noyes. His contact info should be in the host thread

Comment

+1 for EBC. As far as the upper or lower cabana, the upper cabanas are pretty far out of the action IMO. If it's doable, I would do the lower. With 10 guys going all-out for a bachelor party, you could easily go well over the $1500 min., and you might be left wishing you just did the lower cabanas instead.
      Palms, Jan. 2008
      Venetian, Feb. 2009
      Rio, Nov. 2009
      Caesar's, Aug. 2010
      Palazzo, Sept. 2011
      Palazzo & Planet Hollywood, Aug. 24-29, 2012
      THEHotel, Palazzo & Aria, LDW 2012
      Encore MDW 2013

Monte Carlo & Encore Oct. 10-14, 2013

Comment

What day are you coming? Did they give you a location on the higher quote at Tao Beach?
        Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
        mAyOD 5/16-5/22
        Late Summer July-August

Comment

Thanks very much for the replies. Freakzilla69, will look into Palms, thanks. Mayor of Vegas, we are looking at May 31. The higher quote at Tao beach is for a grand cabana - if I understand it right, one of 3 prime spots at poolside. theflopindian, agree, we'll probably hit the $2,500 anyway, so if the lower cabana is the better location, we should just do it. Thanks again all.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X