EBC twice in one weekend?? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

EBC twice in one weekend??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EBC twice in one weekend??

    Going to be in LV for MDW and already reserved a table at EBC for friday 5/24. This is my 3rd yr in a row coming here as I absolutely love the huge layout and clientele. I was wondering if it was worth it to reserve another table again for the next day on saturday. I have never been to any other pools, reason being is bc the other ones either seem too small or filled with Jersey Shore juice heads. I kinda prefer the "classy" type.

    And I don't feel like fighting the chaos for opening of Daylight that wkend so that's probably not an option. Any thoughts?

  • #2
    EBC will be slammed anyway given its MDW. If you have a table through Noah at daylight then you should be fine.

    I would mix it up, MDC or Tao Beach are other options

    Comment


    • #3
      Perfectly understand you...been in the same situation, its Always easier for me to go to EBC...
      I don't see a problem in that, but if you want to try other things thats fine...
      If you want to mix it up you could do MDC...also nice
      2015
      April (coming), June (Coming), LDW (Coming)
      2014
      Jan, MDW, LDW
      2013
      CES, MDW, 4th of July, August, NYE
      2012
      July, December
      2011
      July

      Comment


      • #4
        if you like it- stay with it- plus Saturday should be busier then friday

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X