Which Pool Party would suit...Help! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Which Pool Party would suit...Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Pool Party would suit...Help!

Hi Everyone,

I'm sure this has probably been covered before but i had a quick look and i couldn't see anything obvious...

I (we) are coming to vegas early October towards the end of the pool party season....i have been before and done wet republic which was incredible with Martin Garrix.

This time it is my Stag Do and we are a little bit older 27-39 and i was wondering if anyone could recommend the best pool party for a group that want a chilled time, good music without as much chaos.

Ive been told:

Bare Pool Lounge
    Ayu Day Club.

Would obviously be looking at bottle service.

All advice appreciated.

Andrew

Anyone?? will there still be pool parties 7th/8th October??

Comment

If you check the dayclub websites looks like they?re still open till end of October so you should be good.

I was in Vegas 2 weeks ago and went to Tao Beach and Marquee. They were both good, not as crazy crowded as Encore Beach or Wet Republic. We had a daybed at Tao, wouldn?t recommend that since it?s very small. The cabanas at Tao looked really nice. At Marquee we had a couch by the pool, that was pretty good if you don?t get a cabana.

I haven?t been to Ayu dayclub but heard that?s really good and they tend to have better djs so maybe check that out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC1108 View Post
        If you check the dayclub websites looks like they?re still open till end of October so you should be good.

I was in Vegas 2 weeks ago and went to Tao Beach and Marquee. They were both good, not as crazy crowded as Encore Beach or Wet Republic. We had a daybed at Tao, wouldn?t recommend that since it?s very small. The cabanas at Tao looked really nice. At Marquee we had a couch by the pool, that was pretty good if you don?t get a cabana.

I haven?t been to Ayu dayclub but heard that?s really good and they tend to have better djs so maybe check that out as well.

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X