Underrated Pool Parties - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Underrated Pool Parties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underrated Pool Parties

We are looking for advice on underrated pool parties, looking for ones that don't have thousands of people cramped in, but still maintain a great party vibe. Any and all recommendations welcome!

Thats a tough one... I would say some of the toptional ones would fit this bill pre pandamic. Usually Bare or Moorea Beach would be great one saturdays.

Comment

When I want a break from pool parties I usually hit up Cosmo's hotel pools.

Comment

Cosmo pools or Liquid at Aria.

Comment

A few years ago I would have said the Go Pool at the Flamingo, but they managed to ruin that!

Comment

I am a huge fan of the Flamingo pool party

Comment

Originally posted by jegbomb52 View Post
              I am a huge fan of the Flamingo pool party
              You probably have not been there since new management/ownership took over. No more DJ, its all ages now and the music is turned way down.

Comment

Originally posted by rda1987 View Post

You probably have not been there since new management/ownership took over. No more DJ, its all ages now and the music is turned way down.
                Well, a week ago it was still the same old fun, 21 and over, loud music, dj pool party at Flamingo's GO Pool it has been for as long as I can remember. Was also there in September, same thing. There are two pools at Flamingo, the traditional hotel pool that is all ages (the one with the small waterslide) or the GO Pool that I am speaking about.

Comment

Me and the GF hit up Bare last month and it was a good time! No kids, chill vibe and great music

Comment

Originally posted by jegbomb52 View Post

Well, a week ago it was still the same old fun, 21 and over, loud music, dj pool party at Flamingo's GO Pool it has been for as long as I can remember. Was also there in September, same thing. There are two pools at Flamingo, the traditional hotel pool that is all ages (the one with the small waterslide) or the GO Pool that I am speaking about.
                    Well last time I was at the Go Pool it was a very neutered experience. Maybe the fact that that hotel is on the chopping block, has caused them to revert back. Good know though!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
                      Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                      smlaude
                      I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
                      Yesterday, 08:09 PM
                    • BarrelO
                      BarrelO
                      I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
                      Yesterday, 02:36 PM
                    • ryan850
                      ryan850
                      good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                      04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
                    Working...
                    X