What are the odds?? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

What are the odds??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the odds??

Of anything cool happening at the pool and nightclub “lounges” weekend of May 21 now that EDC is happening??

Probably too soon to tell. Been reading Vegas's covid numbers are way down. Not sure if that means they will ease restriction on May 1 or just keep them at high levels to keep the number lows. At some point they got to open things back up because we will soon be at the point where Covid will only be killing random dumb people that refuse to get the vaccine. True you can still get it after you get the vaccine but it is no longer deadly.
    Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

Sounds like the individual counties will soon be getting the power to decide when it is safe to open further, with the goal of having the entire state reopened fully by June 1st with no restrictions/mandates. Here is a recent article about Clark counties reopening plan and it appears to make mention of night clubs/day clubs returning May 1st. If the numbers stay low, in theory 100 percent capacity is achievable by mid May (according to the chart). With EDC and MDW weekends being two of the biggest draws for the city, my guess is Las Vegas will be pushing the county hard to get things opened up quickly. If you ask me, the “perfect storm” for some big parties in late May is brewing!

https://www.ktnv.com/news/coronaviru...clubs-and-more

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for the article!

Comment

Well this is good news. I will be there on May 1-4. Will report back.
          Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

I just got back, although the pools are still table resv only it was definitely pretty wild at Marquee.

Comment

Just saw Wynn is starting to offer GA tix again

Comment

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/p...g-2334099/amp/

Comment

Originally posted by mnikhil View Post
                  I just got back, although the pools are still table resv only it was definitely pretty wild at Marquee.

Are they still enforcing the no interaction between different groups or have they relaxed on that?

Comment

Sounds like as of May 1, things are once again open to limited GA admission (non group reservations), at certain venues. With dance floors still being closed and pools being open air, I would expect to see those getting going sooner then the clubs, especially with MDW coming. Resorts Worlds early July grand openings of its new pool party venue, seems to be the guinea pig so to speak, for when the big DJ's will be back!

Comment

Originally posted by sehayes View Post

Are they still enforcing the no interaction between different groups or have they relaxed on that?
                      Not really... Nightclubs are tables only but you can mingle with other tables.

Dayclubs basically anything goes lol. They say mask while walking to and from the pool but that was not heavily enforced.

I saw that some places are offering GA at the nightclubs now via tickets so things should be interesting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
                        Buy Real Driver License
                        fionakim888
                        We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
                        We also erase your bad records from the...
                        Yesterday, 07:21 AM
                      • DAlex111
                        Reply to
                        DAlex111
                        just me, 1m
                        03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
                      • SpykeYs
                        SpykeYs
                        How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
                        03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
                      Working...
                      X