Pool Parties Reopening - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Pool Parties Reopening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool Parties Reopening

I see 'Pool Parties' are reopening as 'Lounges' in March. With the Covid changes on 1st May, do we think actual Pool Parties will begin happening for real this year? Do we think Vegas will get back to 2019 type fun this year?

Hoping they will loosen restrictions so you don't have to be with in your own party the whole time. But I don't see things getting back to pre covid levels til 2022 probably. Masks may be here to stay for a while

Comment

Read this if you want some hope in your life.
      https://www.wsj.com/articles/well-ha...il-11613669731
      Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

Just an update...

Seems like things are starting to recover a bit. I reached out to a few hosts as I will be there in a few weeks. Feedback was it is getting busier every weekend. Strange thing was they all guided me to their booking link with prepay.

Comment

Not like it used to be huh?
          That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
          -Charles~

You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
          -Kimball

Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
          -Nassau

Comment

I think all the "lounges" as the dayclubs are now have prices set in stone. Even though its getting busier the demand still isn't there for any wiggle room for prices it seems like. I was also directed to the pre pay page for the hosts ive talked to for the couple times I did VIP during the pandemic.

Im hoping once all the "lounges" go back to dayclubs it will be a little more normal. Although I could see them going completely cashless and just have everything route through the website unless you're a serious spender or have prior relationships with the host.

Also from what the guy at Wet told me they havent set any prices for summer yet with the restrictions they don't know what caliber DJs and the capacity limits in the summer so they couldn't even quote me a price

Comment

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/p...une-1-2328298/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X