Independence day weekend question. Canadian asking - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Independence day weekend question. Canadian asking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independence day weekend question. Canadian asking

Hey guys, not exactly sure where to post this but figured I would post here since it is the scope of my question. I'm heading to Vegas July 5th-9th (Sunday to Thursday). I know the pool party scene is lean during the week but I'm wondering if the Monday (the 6th) will be considered a holiday and there will be some pool parties that day. Or if all the action will remain only on the weekend. Thanks for the help and sorry if it's an amateur question.

The 4th of July falls on a Saturday this year, so that means people who get the day off work would get it on Friday the 3rd, and not Monday the 6th.
    I'll defer to anyone who has been to Vegas when the holiday falls this way....but I would guess that Monday would be a regular day.

Comment

I was there for the first time during the July 4th holiday last year. Friday the 5th and Sat the 6th were packed and bumpin, lots of Canadians actually. Sun the 7th was low key, def a recovery day.

Comment

Thanks for the replies!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X