Thoughts on Liquid (ARIA) Wednesday - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Thoughts on Liquid (ARIA) Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Liquid (ARIA) Wednesday

Hey Friends & Fam!

Im looking to get your opinion on the pool party on Wednesdays at LIQUID (ARIA) ?

Heading to Vegas the week of August 26th Monday - Thursday and looking for a pool party ?

I know its smaller venue and and its a Wednesday but I would just like your opinions????

I went Wednesday this year and it was good... not super super busy.. but a cool crowd. Its the only place to go on a wednesday in my opinion... plenty of day beds avail.

Comment

Hi guys how is liquid like on fri and sat in terms of atmosphere and ratios. Coming on sept and normally go to either ebc or marquee pool parties but staying at Aria so thinking might hit liquid as logistics wise it’s easier But how wud it compare to marquee or ebc...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
        Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
        smlaude
        I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
        04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
      • BarrelO
        BarrelO
        I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
        04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
      • ryan850
        ryan850
        good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
        04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
      Working...
      X