Tier 1s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tier 1s

Having a hard time choosing, was set on EBC but ive read a few things here that may imply its not very good anymore, is that accurate? I did WET last yr and it was decent at best (it was a sunday). Is EBC still the best sat/sun...or better to look elsewhere. Appreciate any and all feedback!

Something definitely felt off when i was there a month ago ( didnt do a table). But my go to has been marquee. I know you said tier 1 but i always just have the most fun when i go there and im a huge fan of getting a better spot for the cash.

Ive read mixed reviews about Kaos. If your going with a group of mixed guys and girls, i think Kaos would be a blast for you, if your going to pull, ive read its not the spot. I went with a group of guys and girls and had an amazing time but that experience could have been totally different with a group of only guys.

Comment

What sort of music is Marquee on Saturdays and Sundays?

Comment

Originally posted by CobraKai View Post
        What sort of music is Marquee on Saturdays and Sundays?
        Sunday they do Beatwave Sundays, which is EDM, often times trop house style.
        Saturday's it depends on what weekend you're looking at. Sometimes they have EDM DJs and other times its hip hop (DJ Mustard, for example)

Comment

Id also like to point out that i despise hip hop and the crowd it attracts.

Comment

Tier 1 choices:

Kaos
            Encore Beach Club
            Wet

Check dj schedule. I’m going in June and had to choose between Marshmello, Diplo and Calvin Harris. Chose Marshmello because I wanted to see what Kaos is all about and will see Calvin at Omnia the night before... just choose one and book more trips and go to all of them.
            ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

Was at Kaos and EBC last weekend. EBC by far is the best. Kaos was cool but surprisingly dead on a sunday.

Comment

Crunch time, two weeks out...ive got ebc and xs booked both sat and sunday. Still the best option? Plenty of time to book elsewhere.

Comment

Who is DJing? I think so much of this comes down to what you want and the personalities of the people in your group. If you have a relatively outgoing group, and aren’t entirely hideous, you’ll be fine wherever you go, particularly if you have good real estate and/or good host support.

Honestly, if it’s between an upper cabana or L couch at EBC for a huge act or a grand cabana at Marquee, I think it’s a push and maybe even a slight edge to Marquee.

In my experience, if girls are your priority, there are lots and lots of girls who do GA at Wet and Marquee. Lots of 21-30 year olds stay at or near those hotels. It’s convenient. Promoters are actively recruiting around there. It is very easy for both of those venues to get a good flow of traffic in, even when they don’t have great DJs.

When’s the last time you saw a lot of 21-30 year old girls staying at Wynncore? They’ll turn out in droves for big acts, but it’s sometimes a struggle otherwise. That’s just what I’ve heard and experienced, and it makes sense to me.

Comment

Kygo on sat and chainsmokers on sun....i dont know shit about djs. All is i know is it isnt hip hop garbage, i have no desire to be around that kind of crowd.

Comment

Both will draw well at XS and EBC. Stay with what you’ve got.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK32 View Post

Sunday they do Beatwave Sundays, which is EDM, often times trop house style.
                        Saturday's it depends on what weekend you're looking at. Sometimes they have EDM DJs and other times its hip hop (DJ Mustard, for example)
                        MikeK32 how is Marquee Beat Wave Sundays? Is it a slower day or does it still get pretty full? I like that as an option when staying at Cosmo and it's small enough you don't need a ton of people for it to feel packed.

Comment

Looking at the following for Saturday April 25th

EBC: Guetta
                          WET: Tiesto

Would probably be getting a day bed at either, thoughts? Open to other suggestions as well.

Comment

Wet will have its remodel done... Tiesto always attracts a good crowd... EBC is also good too... you are spoilt for choice here

Comment

Originally posted by AusVIP View Post
                              Wet will have its remodel done... Tiesto always attracts a good crowd... EBC is also good too... you are spoilt for choice here
                              Lol seriously such a dilemma! We are leaning towards WET but the daybeds aren't really that close to the pool from what I remember? Its hard to beat the lillypads at EBC.
                              Last edited by mnikhil; 02-18-2020, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
                                Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                                ryan850
                                good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                                Today, 03:10 PM
                              • ryan850
                                EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
                                ryan850
                                Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
                                Today, 03:06 PM
                              • SpykeYs
                                Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
                                SpykeYs
                                6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
                                04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
                              Working...
                              X